My Blood Is Blue

Zenit St Petersburg 3 Chelsea 3

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League match against Zenit St Petersburg at Saint Petersburg Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:45 hours on Wednesday, 8th December 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

Rest Mendy , Jorginho and cobble the rest together from whoever isn't injured . Lukaku has to start for fitness if nothing else maybe if he gets a goal it'll give him a needed boost .

We're really struggling for fit players so goodness knows who we can play .

Sciatika   

Max temperature today is -15°C down to -22°C overnight. It may warm up a bit later this week, but we need to make sure that they have a decent warmup.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Max temperature today is -15°C down to -22°C overnight. It may warm up a bit later this week, but we need to make sure that they have a decent warmup.

Brrrr.   I wonder if the Russians will wear gloves for the match?
17.45 our time, 2045 local time.
image.thumb.png.89a4f9adc794d768f2170f6df12d5f5a.png

I've been out running in that kind of weather before (Warsaw), but it is the standing still that is tricky.  Wouldn't want to be lined up in the wall against free kicks.

30 minutes ago, sntpnsnt said:

Kepa

Azpi, Christensen, Sarr

Pulisic, Barkley, Mount, Saul

Hudson, Lukaku, Werner

Something like that.  maybe a youth player, certainly a few as subs
And I have seen Lewis Baker on the CL squad list, and he has played some U23 game and 45 mins pre-season.
Surely ideal (sorry Lewis).

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Brrrr.   I wonder if the Russians will wear gloves for the match?
17.45 our time, 2045 local time.
image.thumb.png.89a4f9adc794d768f2170f6df12d5f5a.png

11 changes I reckon. Not worth the risk and we should get all the rest we can for the league game.