My Blood Is Blue

Chelsea 3 Leeds United 2

RDCW   
1 minute ago, Ham said:

The ads are in Korean but the co commentator was Efan Ekoku.  Never heard more anti Chelsea /Pro Leeds comments. 

🤣

Got to love Rudiger. He really doesn’t let up.

As for the match, not sure we deserved three points. Not a great performance, but given the travel, injuries and tiredness, we dug a win out somehow.

In the end, three points is all that matters. Couldn’t really afford to lose more ground.  

Credit to Jorginho for being cool under pressure. We go on. 

Floyd25   

We look like conceding after every time we score, it’s a massive problem that needs fixing asap, hopefully Kante is back very soon. A win is a win, Jorgi is ice cool but my heart was beating out of my chest, such a relief. 

chara   

The irony of  5 penalty top three side games.......the overzealous refereeing analysis at SB..,,.Farcical desision at Citeh,,, and as stupid a RC as I have seen...and inevitable at Anfield.......

Before the game I was thinking how hard it is now for me to feel the old Leeds "dislike"...not so hard now!

I await the usual top analysis from the three posters I always look to for real analysis...but tomorrow after the tide retreats!

Jasonb   

Leeds played a clever game today never stopped running and were very physical.

Bielsa also made a clever sub getting them an equaliser.

They may feel unlucky to not get a point.

Chelsea stayed in this and used their heads to win penalties and wind down the clock.

It was not pretty and the sooner our CMs return from injury the happier we will all be. 

Ham   

Neither city nor the dippers were convincing today. 

Any team would suffer from losing the players we've been missing in recent weeks. We've all seen what a full strength Chelsea looks like under TT.  

Not the spin the media put on it though. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ham said:

Any team would suffer from losing the players we've been missing in recent weeks. We've all seen what a full strength Chelsea looks like under TT.  

Apparently we've got such a big squad , the fact that most of them are injured doesn't enter into their calculations.

56 minutes ago, Ham said:

It's not something against us. Last year Liverpool were missing half their team and were still given no respite. 

Also, we don't have an injury crisis. We are missing 2 players in ng and Ben who would have started. That should not "ideally" make us so much worse. 

Ham   
23 minutes ago, didierforever said:

It's not something against us. Last year Liverpool were missing half their team and were still given no respite. 

Also, we don't have an injury crisis. We are missing 2 players in ng and Ben who would have started. That should not "ideally" make us so much worse. 

I was referring to the past few weeks' blip, not just today although the media never stopped banging on about the missing dipper players so I'm not sure I agree.