Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Everton at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45 hours on Thursday, 16th December 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

Holymoly   

This will be interesting. I wonder if Denis Wise can still fit in his boots?

Just need to find a way to get a result. Hopefully Lukaku is fit enough to actually play for us now and he can start in this one.

Mendy

Christensen - Silva - Rudiger

James - Jorginho -  RLC - Alonso

Mount - Lukaku - Havertz

Diddymen   
22 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Any news on Kante? I am increasingly less and less a fan of RLC in the deep midfield role. 

I thought in the last presser, TT mentioned that Kante would start training from Tuesday. (players have been given 2 days off following the Leeds match)

Edited by Diddymen

bert19   

I feel like this is one of those games that we should be looking to start really strong and get as far ahead as possible as early as we can to be honest.  It would be great if we could be giving one or two key players the last 30-35 minutes sat on the bench celebrating a job well done.  Would benefit us hugely if we could be like 2-0 up inside the first 20 minutes (I am of course aware that things never work like that at Chelsea).  

Mendy 

AC Thiago Rudi 

James RLC Jorgi Alonso 

Mount Havertz

Lukaku