Ham   

Cannot believe the praise Everton are getting. There was no game plan. With better finishing we murder them 

Plus, BT banging on about the Everton academy instead of the team of kids who didn't let them have the ball. 

Just now, Ham said:

Cannot believe the praise Everton are getting. There was no game plan. With better finishing we murder them 

Plus, BT banging on about the Everton academy instead of the team of kids who didn't let them have the ball. 

Definitely. Everton were total crap. City win this game 7-0. Simple. 

SS_89   

I said before and I'll say it again kante is a huge part of how this team plays. Nobody can tell me they haven't noticed how much slower we transition to attack without him? Also how much him breaking up play and getting the ball forwards contributes to our attacking play. I can't be the only one. We are so painfully slow in transition. 

• Like 1

Ro61   
3 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

But world class at five yard passes in his own half 

Apparently he's deadly in the back garden with his son.

Chrisb   
Just now, McCreadie said:

Need to sack off Saul as soon as possible. It’s not going to work. Literally better off recalling Gilmour. Or Ampadu.

When we’re chasing a winner what the **** are we bringing him on for? I honestly despair at TT’s thinking.

29 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Absolute shower. Tuchel should tear them all a xx after this regardless of the final score. 

Absolutely revolting expression - shame on you.  Rape imagery.  Disgusting