2 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Because maybe it’s true, it’s well made and sturdy. What’s sat on it is another matter!

Put a smile on my face despite this frustrating game, thank you. 

6 minutes ago, Cheatedagain said:

TT has no idea how to stop the rot, all of a sudden we can't defend

Let's be brutally honest.

TT organised the defence quickly when he came in, but has he really improved anything in midfield or up front?  Not imho.

If it weren't for defenders bailing us out, we'd be midtable this season. Having defenders bail a team out week after week was unsustainable. Without them doing it, we look pretty clueless.

Blue Rod   

Honesrly, I have no idea anymore what Thomas Tuchel is trying to do. Increasingly he is looking like the Thomas Tuchel of PSG. 

We have no system of attack. We just pass the ball around, and now and again a chance or two might break out, as if by accident.

The team selection is all over the place,.even before Covid impact, especially in the forward line. Players are in and out in  different position without getting the time to develop their game in their best positions. Forwards are playing as wingbacks one match, wingers the next. 

Our midfield is ineffective or simply close to useless. Apart from a couple of forward passes in the opening minutes, I would say Silva and Rudiger were more of creative midfielders than Jorginho. 

Our transition stinks. Everton finally came out, they have lost the ball, but instead of exploiting that situation, we are holding on to the ball giving Everton enough time to get back into shape. What is that? 

Weaker teams don't even have to try hard with their tactics against us anymore. Defend for 60-70 minutes then attack and grab a point or even a win. Burnley, West Ham, now Everton, have played to the same simple script, and all we've come up with is how many chances we created

I know some of us will come back with the a lot of what ifs as usual. Yes Mason should have scored first half. But it wouldn't have changed my observation about our weaknesses..

Thomas Tuchel needs to come up with fresh ideas or this team starts sliding quickly down the table. 

Edited by Blue Rod

Chrisb   
Just now, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Put a smile on my face despite this frustrating game, thank you. 

You’re welcome. Need to keep smiling somehow!

14 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

Need to sack off Saul as soon as possible. It’s not going to work. Literally better off recalling Gilmour. Or Ampadu.

Or Ron Harris.

Floyd25   
7 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

I've  been saying all along we are no where near serious title contenders. Battling for top four is our level. 

The lads are trying their best and that's all one can ask for.

Sadly, the Premiership has become like the SPL with City and Liverpool, then the rest miles behind in quality. What's even sadder is that it isn't going to change anytime soon. 

Very depressing but you’re probably right. Ah I don’t know, I feel so defeated right now. Let’s see if we can get back on form in January/February and hopefully win a cup at least. 

Ro61   

TT said on the official chelsea web site that he wasn't going to change the way we play replying to the question why we have gone off the boil in recent games. You have to change the way we play when you have so many key players missing.

Farting about with the ball  before moving it forward  might work with a full strength team on form,but with a depleted team you need a plan b and a plan c.

10 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Honesrly, I have no idea anymore what Thomas Tuchel is trying to do. Increasingly he is looking like the Thomas Tuchel of PSG. 

We have no system of attack. We just pass the ball around, and now and again a chance or two might break out, as if by accident.

The team selection is all over the place,.even before Covid impact, especially in the forward line. Players are in and out in  different position without getting the time to develop their game in their best positions. Forwards are playing as wingbacks one match, wingers the next. 

Our midfield is ineffective or simply close to useless. Apart from a couple of forward passes in the opening minutes, I would say Silva and Rudiger were more of creative midfielders than Jorginho. 

Our transition stinks. Everton finally came out, they have lost the ball, but instead of exploiting that situation, we are holding on to the ball giving Everton enough time to get back into shape. What is that? 

Weaker teams don't even have to try hard with their tactics against us anymore. Defend for 60-70 minutes then attack and grab a point or even a win. Burnley, West Ham, now Everton, have played to the same simple script, and all we've come up with is how many chances we created

I know some of us will come back with the a lot of what ifs as usual. Yes Mason should have scored first half. But it wouldn't have changed my observation about our weaknesses..

Thomas Tuchel needs to come up with fresh ideas or this team starts sliding quickly down the table. 

To repeat Carlo’s famous comment from our 2010/2011 slump, “We are in a bad moment”! 
That one went on a long time as well from memory.

City and the scousers looking relentless which hasn’t helped.

18 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Your opinion. I doubt anyone else even thought like that.

I'm with Droy on this. It's a disgusting expression. No need for it.