Ham   
1 minute ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Ok now I have had time to reflect, let's look on the positive. Thank goodness we have a 9 point gap to 5th. 

Hopefully Conte doesn't get spurs firing with 3 games in hand. 

What’s with the attacks on Jorginho? He was probably our best player along with Mount. Ziyech started brightly, but faded, whereas Pulisic and Loftus Cheek we’re mainly ineffective. Disappointing result but it had nothing to do with Jorginho’s display. 

Edited by Original 21

Chrisb   
7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Come on - it is simply disgusting.  Aren't you and Ham embarrassed by defending it?  You should be.

He was genuinely good and creative tonight - hope some people opened their eyes and noticed.

No, it’s all in the way you interpret it, I never even considered it the way you interpreted it.

Are you seriously saying that with a straight face? He was certainly not “creative”, unless I’m interpreting your idea of “creative” differently, which clearly is allowed.

Edited by Chrisb

2 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

We are missing Kante Havertz Lukaku Werner CHO Chilwell and Kovakic. 5 of those start and the other 2 likely come off the bench if it isn’t working. This is not about Tuchel. Some ridiculous knee jerking on here. Frustrating granted, but broken not.

Quite.  We had our fair share of chances, they scored from a faint chance.  Strikers rarely score from that kind of chance, 19 year old CBs ever less often.

It wasn't that bad.  The 80% possession or what ever it was at the end meant that RLC got away with playing in CM and even Barkley avoided bad errors.  There were a stack of chances H1 and a few more H2.  Given who came on, I think it is fair to say that quite a few starters were not at 100%.  Everton had youngsters but fresh  youngsters we had tired legs.

Liked the goal which was an identikit of a chance early H1.

Saul as the new CF didn't work though.

Bison   

Never really believed we were capable of winning the league. There is a clear gulf in creative and goalscoring ability between the top two and the rest of the league.

Third should be the absolute minimum but who knows?

2 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

No, it’s all in the way you interpret it, I never even considered it the way you interpreted it.

It is meaningless in any other way. But now you have considered it, I presume you are also repulsed by it.

4 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Are you seriously saying that with a straight face? He was certainly not “creative”, unless I’m interpreting your idea of “creative” differently, which clearly is allowed.

4 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

What’s with the attacks on Jorginho? He was probably our best player along with Mount. Ziyech started brightly, but faded, whereas Pulisic and Loftus Cheek we’re mainly ineffective. Disappointing result but it had nothing to do with Jorginho’s display. 

Quite.  

DannyLB   
4 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Easy scapegoat. Without him available (I would’ve said fit but he’s been playing through injury) we’re lucky to be 5th. No player is free from criticism today, just strange he’s making the top of the list for some people. 

1 minute ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

xG:

Chelsea (3.47) 1-1 (0.54) Everton

Much as I saw it.  We are going from vastly outperforming xG and blaming our strikers for their finishing, to vastly underperforming xG and blaming our midfield for lack of creativity.