Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Wolves at Molineux Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:00 hours on Sunday, 19th December 2021 (Local UK time/date)

Hopefully this is called off, not sure I can face another 90 minutes of frustration, but mainly because all the weekends fixtures should be called off with all the cases going through the teams.

Rob B   

I can see 5 games out of the 10 already called off for this weekend - does anyone know what the criteria is for postponement?

Assuming Havertz tests positive, I make that 6 players out with Covid (Lukaku, Chilwell, Kovacic, CHO, Werner and Kai) 

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Rob B said:

I can see 5 games out of the 10 already called off for this weekend - does anyone know what the criteria is for postponement?

Assuming Havertz tests positive, I make that 6 players out with Covid (Lukaku, Chilwell, Kovacic, CHO, Werner and Kai) 

I have just had COVID, and some of the people I was in contact with didn't test positive for 3 or 4 days after. I am hoping we will see some positive results come through in the next day or so. 

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel with an update on injuries ahead of their trip to the Molineux:

"Mateo Kovacic is back in his first training session today. "If you want to have my very honest opinion, we have again Jorginho a doubt for Sunday, because he's in pain.

"We have Ruben Loftus Cheek a doubt, because he's in pain. So do we know that they can travel with us tomorrow? No we don't.

"I don't know if it's possible for them to play on Sunday. So maybe we will start with N'Golo [Kante] And Mateo. "Would that be fair? No. Would that be possible? I don't know, but maybe we have to.

"We need to find a balance now, because we put everything on Jorginho's shoulders and on his responsibility.

"Maybe we are forced to do the crazy stuff that we wouldn't normally do. But what's normal? We miss key players and we find solutions."

Ham   
2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel with an update on injuries ahead of their trip to the Molineux:

"Mateo Kovacic is back in his first training session today. "If you want to have my very honest opinion, we have again Jorginho a doubt for Sunday, because he's in pain.

"We have Ruben Loftus Cheek a doubt, because he's in pain. So do we know that they can travel with us tomorrow? No we don't.

"I don't know if it's possible for them to play on Sunday. So maybe we will start with N'Golo [Kante] And Mateo. "Would that be fair? No. Would that be possible? I don't know, but maybe we have to.

"We need to find a balance now, because we put everything on Jorginho's shoulders and on his responsibility.

"Maybe we are forced to do the crazy stuff that we wouldn't normally do. But what's normal? We miss key players and we find solutions."

Genuinely, what is the criteria for getting a game postponed?

This isn't right.

Ruudboy   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Genuinely, what is the criteria for getting a game postponed?

This isn't right.

8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I think you have to have the right team name.

and wear red