1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

Asking for this to be postponed will only lead to fixture congestion later on, which can be very damaging later on in the season. So, win lose or draw, I'd rather get these games out of the way while we can. At least this way we'll have plenty of time left to recover and lost ground in the race for top four. Better to be weak now rather than shattered at the end of the season when cups or top four might be at stake.

True, but only if we can actually field a side that can compete.

Arteta has revealed the Arsenal training ground has been shut down due to an outbreak, so not sure how they're allowed to play, but presumably, they won't be playing their boxing day fixture.

Diddymen   
1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

Asking for this to be postponed will only lead to fixture congestion later on, which can be very damaging later on in the season. So, win lose or draw, I'd rather get these games out of the way while we can. At least this way we'll have plenty of time left to recover and lost ground in the race for top four. Better to be weak now rather than shattered at the end of the season when cups or top four might be at stake.

I understand what you’re saying - but losing this with a skeleton side will be damaging 

Arsenal already 0-3 up away to Leeds . It's just us . Must be the defences fault . 

Arkie   
16 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Arsenal already 0-3 up away to Leeds . It's just us . Must be the defences fault . 

We are pretty rubbish in front of goal but in our defense last game we didn’t have bunch of strikers available due to bloody covid!

16 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Leeds do have a lot of players out. They have a 15 year old on the bench.

Diddymen   
8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

And our very own Bate as a sub

13 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

They had loads out against us too. We just didn't capitalise on it.

• Like 1