My Blood Is Blue

Brentford 0 Chelsea 2

chara   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

I think Roman recognises that the challenge from Liverpool and City is stronger than anything Ancelotti had to face. 

We are a work in progress. Give TT a couple of windows and then judge him. 

He won't be sacked any time soon. 

Tend to agree..... the list of sackings whilst appearing to follow a trend upon closer look are all different and the individual coach personalities and approach to the issues were all different.....in most cases, as stated at the time by a lot of posters, it was the recognition that there was no progression on the horizon...some cases more obvious than others.

Kloppy and Pep have had a long time to fashion their sides and neither squad looks like the one they both inherited.....hopefully that is an aspect Roman and the board now understand and TT is given at least next season....as I stated else ware.....replace most of the present squad...some through age..slowly....but so many nearly men......

Easier to list the "keepers"....Mount James AC (just) Rudiger Silva (Short term but) Chilwell Mendy even Kepa.....the rest basically can go and any kept would be back ups....not possible to do that on the short term but as a real "project" with patience...I have not listed any of the loan squad....they are on loan to prove themselves...wait and see....

Mana   
On 20/12/2021 at 10:20 AM, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Ziyech and Pulisic are going to run riot and prove us all wrong. You heard it here FIRST!

Nah, they aren't going to do much. Maybe if we are playing a Championship/L1/L2 side, but we are playing a PL West London rival and they aren't a Fulham.

• Haha 1

Mana   
2 hours ago, Ham said:

He won't be sacked any time soon. 

If Arsenal and co. catch us up and we fall under, he will be sacked.

But I cannot fully blame TT for the sacking if it happens. Our attacking players are dead.

Sciatika   

RA will do whatever he believes to be in the best interest of the club moving forward. He always does. If that means sacking Tuchel, that is what will happen. Personally, I hope he doesn't but my opinion makes no difference at all.

8 hours ago, asvaberg said:

He's having some back problems, as far as I have heard. Not covid.

Yes he's been playing with a back injury. Have since read this afternoon that the positive test was a false one so back in training.

Floyd25   
14 hours ago, Cheatedagain said:

12 under 23's called up, does anyone on here know if any of them are strikers?

if so they need to play tonight

Soonsup-Bell and Wareham, not sure about Fiabema but read reports he trained as well, he’s been the best of the three this season statistically, Bell has struggled for goals surprisingly, but looked a talent last season. 

Edited by Floyd25