My Blood Is Blue

Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

SS_89   

The biggest issue I have with this team is the distinct lack of bravery by the front players (Tuchel has previously alluded to it), why is it that Rudiger and Thiago are the only players that are willing to drive forward and make a forward pass/through ball? 

Mount is probably the only one of the front players that does but he consistently fails with his delivery/decision making which makes him an infuriating player to watch (bags of talent undoubtedly). The rest seriously lack balls. 

Edit: Case in point there why the hell didn't Mount take the shot than pass?!!

Edited by SS_89

I hate to pile into someone like this, but I genuinely don't understand why Pulisic doesn't have the same standing in our squad as, say, Barkley or Saul. He's complete rubbish, whatever position he plays.

Mana   

Can’t believe how much we suck up front. For a number of seasons now. Absolute garbage.

Edited by Mana

For me the elephant in the room is the left side, sure the penalty came from there but I just cannot see a solution until Chilwell comes back. Since his injury this team have lost a very important part of what makes us so good.

Terrible half , as I keep saying and keep being slapped down for it , our midfield and forward line are awful at making and taking goal scoring opportunities. 

The defence has been pretty good though so that's nice .

Remove Pulisic , Captain Average.

Done nothing 

Ro61   
7 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

The Premierships most criminally overrated player of all-time!

I'm afraid I have to agree.