My Blood Is Blue

Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

Leo91   

Glad I missed it then but the result still hurts. We're in the battle for top 4

Just now, DannyLB said:

League is done. This team doesn’t have the strength or mentality. Injuries have not helped either. 

I don’t necessarily disagree, but injuries and covid have prevented us really knowing if this is true or not and that’s really frustrating.

Floyd25   

Title done and dusted for sure now, there was effort but we never played well enough and didn’t look like killing the game. Mike Dean was shocking but can’t really blame him, with that said he’s finished and shouldn’t be a ref at this level. 

Edited by Floyd25

Title bid is over . Brighton deserved the 3 points not just the 1 . To many players underperformed midfield was shocking please tuchel try a new formation this isn’t working we need a plan b

Dingus   

What a ****ing shitshow December has been. Absolutely thrown it away as per usual.

CHO needs to grow a pair and take the shot on. It’s cost us the game and I hope he realises that.

Tuchel needs to sort this out sharpish.

Awful.

1 win in the last 5 home games tells its own story. We’re miles off Man City. We were rubbish today. No cutting edge in attack again. Hate to say it but Brighton deserved a point and I just bloody knew Welbeck would score. 

Holymoly   
1 minute ago, Aussie1979 said:

Title bid is over . Brighton deserved the 3 points not just the 1 . To many players underperformed midfield was shocking please tuchel try a new formation this isn’t working we need a plan b

Queue Droy jumping in to big up his boy.

chelboy   

Can’t argue with that result. We didn’t do enough to win and we had a big chance which CHO really messed up. 

I have seen enough in this winter period to make a prediction that we aren’t winning this league. We can’t perform in winter so we basically stand no chance of winning a league title until we can perform in that period. I still question whether we have the spine/heart to perform from August to May. We haven’t performed well from August to May since 2016/2017 season…..Let that sink in. Serious inconsistency in this team. 

ROTG   

Very poor display. 

Time to question TT tactics, he’s becoming the new tinkerman. Got a feeling one or two of the squad not very happy being play in unconventional positions.