My Blood Is Blue

Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

DannyLB   
12 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

The league was done even before this match

Not to me. Being six points away from top while still needing to face City means there’s much to play for. After the match, with again more injuries, I’m giving up. 

3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Brighton have never scored at Stamford Bridge , Wellbad has never scored against Chelsea.

The gift that keeps on giving.

He scored for Sunderland against us when we got smashed 3-0

Floyd25   
1 minute ago, DannyLB said:

After the match, with again more injuries, I’m giving up. 

Don’t blame you, gonna be hard even getting top four playing like this with never ending injuries. Ah well screw it, we have the club World Cup. 

4 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Not to me. Being six points away from top while still needing to face City means there’s much to play for. After the match, with again more injuries, I’m giving up. 

City are on the way of 10-th win in a row.... How do you think exactly we had chances????????????????????????????

Tuchel incandescent with anger in post match interview . 

Bison   
5 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Fair point, injuries aside we don’t get anywhere near enough output from too many players, Pulsic clearly not good enough, Hudson-Odoi has zero composure. We need to be and should be busy in the summer window. 

I am so, so disappointed with Mount and CHO for getting passes wrong tonight. These are two guys I really back and believe in but I have to be honest.

I kill the likes of Werner and Havertz for being rubbish so I have to be consistent; in key moments tonight both Mount and CHO just weren't good enough. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

He scored for Sunderland against us when we got smashed 3-0

Ah just going by what they said on TV afterwards

Mana   
7 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

8 points as it stands. It’s done.

ROTG   
12 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

The problem is injuries and...NOT TAKING CHANCES TO KILL THE GAMES. 

Not at all. 

The team is slow and ponderous, and the opposition have sussed out TT formation and knows where the weakness are.

As I stated earlier we took a corner and within 3 touches two of those being Chelsea players it was back with Mendy. 

Far to much Tinkering going on. Play players in there natural position. COVID etc is a poor excuse, that team on paper should have hammered Brighton everyone is an international player. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1