My Blood Is Blue

Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45 hours on Sunday, 2nd January 2022 (Local UK time/date). Live on Sky Sports.

My understanding is that Mendy will be available for Chelsea (and Ziyech as he hasn't been called up by Morocco) and Salah, Mane and Keita will all be available for Liverpool.

Quite simply, must-win. Let's hope we get a competent referee this time... although the odds are against it.

Ham   

Klopp has asked for 5 subs to be introduced. Expect the rules to be changed just at the moment they need it and just after we did. 

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Klopp has asked for 5 subs to be introduced. Expect the rules to be changed just at the moment they need it and just after we did. 

I'm expecting a Chelsea player to be removed from play every ten minutes so Liverpool don't have to run about so much .

So hyped for this. As I wrote in a previous post in the Villa thread, I've been trying to get tickets for this all month, constantly refreshing the ticket exchange and never seeing any tickets available, then on Christmas Eve I took a punt and there was 1 in the MHL, I refreshed the page hoping it was someone selling 2 seats together and the ticket next to it popped up as well. I made it a last minute Christmas present to my Dad, last game we went to together was the CL Final.

Kai to score in a 1-0 win it is :)

This is the first game where safe standing will officially be allowed, so looking forward to see if it gives the atmosphere an extra oomph.

2 hours ago, Ham said:

His moaning about the traditional 26th December and 28th December fixtures is awfully suspicious considering their Boxing Day game getting cancelled.

2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

My understanding is that Mendy will be available for Chelsea (and Ziyech as he hasn't been called up by Morocco) and Salah, Mane and Keita will all be available for Liverpool.

Quite simply, must-win. Let's hope we get a competent referee this time... although the odds are against it.

We owe them a beating after they got away with it at Anfield. We are all over them that first half and should have been 2, maybe 3 up before the handball mayhem.

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan
  • Like 1

Lose this, and there will be no papers read TV watched or radio listened to until the next game.  I hate losing to this lot! Their media apologists and fanboys make me sick!

Edited by blueandproud