My Blood Is Blue

Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Floyd25   

Shock as Anthony Taylor is having a stinker, should just put a red shirt on, I swear he just does things deliberately against us. 

Edited by Floyd25

chelboy   
1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

Pulisic has no confidence anymore☹️

He has good movement to find space but he makes many bad decisions when on the ball in the final third. I think the less touches Pulisic has the better he is likely to play if that makes sense. He’s also lost that yard of pace he had when he first came. 

Miller there with the brass neck to demand Pulisic is dealt with more harshly , a bloke who's passes could break a leg . 

We're playing pretty well I think. Trev's made an error and Pulisic (of whom I am no advocate) was a bit unlucky with the goal chance and lacking in confidence to chip the keeper. 

We're so much better than we have been against mediocre sides.

It's certainly commensurate with the hand Taylor normally deals us so far , cretin can't even get a corner decision correct .

Bison   

Pulisic is a disaster. The worst player on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

It's certainly commensurate with the hand Taylor normally deals us so far , cretin can't even get a corner decision correct .

Dragging his assistant down to his level

3 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Chalobah already made a big mistake before the clanger for the goal, so having a mare so far.☹️

It's a shame for him as he's been excellent previously , but he's a kid and it's a learning curve at his age .

2 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

We're playing pretty well I think. Trev's made an error and Pulisic (of whom I am no advocate) was a bit unlucky with the goal chance and lacking in confidence to chip the keeper. 

We're so much better than we have been against mediocre sides.

Agree mate, playing well and much the better side unless you offer gifts to them

Edited by Phoenix Blue