My Blood Is Blue

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

There is glory in stopping Tottenham winning a trophy. 

There was in 15/16 - but that was really about standing up to a certain referee (and they were never really in with a chance of catching Leicester who had too many points in hand)

Right now there is about as much glory in stopping Tottenham win the LC as in stopping Chesterfield winning the FAC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruudboy   
7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

There was in 15/16 - but that was really about standing up to a certain referee (and they were never really in with a chance of catching Leicester who had too many points in hand)

Right now there is about as much glory in stopping Tottenham win the LC as in stopping Chesterfield winning the FAC.

Quite so. I hate those bastards in Chesterfield, too.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   
Just now, Ruudboy said:

Quite so. I hate those bastards in Chesterfield, too.

Their slogan is nice though - haha :)

image.png.944d7e3c995a1ed9f72a178b1b8ff397.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
19 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Chalobah is out.

Christensen is a doubt.

 

So probably asking a 37 year old to lace up again, just 3 days after his last outing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

So probably asking a 37 year old to lace up again, just 3 days after his last outing. 

Yeah, it certainly seems like it. Hopefully, he isn't made to play the FA cup tie at the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bONes   

Azpi Rudi Sarr?

Pulisic or CHO and Alonso as WBs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2021 at 1:33 PM, My Blood Is Blue said:

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:30 hours on Wednesday, 4th January 2022 (Local UK time/date). Live on Sky Sports.

I think it is 7.45 pm actually

And probably the 5th of January.  :)
Otherwise we must be doing extremely well because we are still only on page 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think it is 7.45 pm actually

And probably the 5th of January.  :)
Otherwise we must be doing extremely well because we are still only on page 2.

Haha! Bring back Jane!

Whoops! That’ll teach me for trying to start too many match threads in one go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
33 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think it is 7.45 pm actually

And probably the 5th of January.  :)
Otherwise we must be doing extremely well because we are still only on page 2.

If you think page 2 here is noticable...try the Chesterfield match post !,,,FA Cup three days away and nada !

The Lukaku turmoil seems to have taken the oxygen out of a lot of topics! (I hate that phrase !)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now