My Blood Is Blue

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Bison   

Don't know why I expected Spurs to have a go. I guess I forgot Conte loves to play suffer ball. This really is a shameful performance from them. 

asvaberg   
Just now, SS_89 said:

Should have scored 

Yes. I have £10 on a hat trick from him today...... :(

Can we play you every week?
Can we play you every week?

Saul and Sarr doing very competently.  
Havertz does look a terrific player.
Ziyech looks a WB.

Blue Rod   

Overall, a very good performance by the team. Saul is my biggest surprise so far. There is definitely a footballer in there. 

I'm pleased we got on with the game and with good attitude. If we have enough players, let's play. As far as I am aware, there is no regulation to extend the season. So, all those teams with postponed matches will have to face their day of reckoning.

asvaberg   
Just now, Blue Rod said:

Overall, a very good performance by the team. Saul is my biggest surprise so far. There is definitely a footballer in there. 

I'm pleased we got on with the game and with good attitude. If we have enough players, let's play. As far as I am aware, there is no regulation to extend the season. So, all those teams with postponed matches will have to face their day of reckoning.

Well said. I would also like to point out that Ziyech has been good. I think he and Lukaku together have a great potential.