My Blood Is Blue

Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Diddymen   
9 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

Hopefully you're right because we need the pace of Havertz & Werner plus Mount to press City and disrupt the continuous flow of their passing game.

Think you’re right, but I think TT will start with Lukaku

Ham   
1 minute ago, Diddymen said:

Think you’re right, but I think TT will start with Lukaku

Funny but I think he's guaranteed to start with Havertz now. 

22 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

3 of the worst ref/lino decisions ever - mostly the lino.
Even the offside decision was 2 offsides wrong decisions in a row.  Moura is offside when the ball is won and runs onside to receive it.

I think the main reason VAR called Marriner up to look at the screen was to take the piss out of him over the headset.
That'll be why they won't let TV or viewers into the VAR-Ref chat.  Too much roasting.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12514606/kane-goal-ruled-out-by-var

Lol. You must have missed today's referee in the AFCON (Tunisia vs Mali) where the referee initially ended the game after 85 mins then after protest, allowed the game to continue only to end it completely at the 89th min. Meanwhile there were 2 VAR decisions, a pk and a red card in the second half plus the usual subs. Mr. Mariner, kindly move aside.

14 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

There is the catch.  Without VAR he would never have given either penalty.  He could only give them if he knew he'd get bailed out for a really atrocious decision.  With VAR he can call all the 20% decisions against Chelsea without risk.

The double off side though would have been given, in the old days they always had 2 yards discretion.

There were quite a few pulling backs and professional fouls in the first half that should have lead to bookings.  22 fouls not a single booking - reminds me of Clattenberg when he wanted to see a fight not a match.

I’m quite surprised Mike dean managed to change the decisions😄

1 hour ago, Bison said:

Lukaku clearly won't be stating on Saturday and I think that's a smart move by Tuchel. 

Good point.  I hope that is why Mount left early, he didn't really look at the races today.

9 minutes ago, sharve25_blueheart said:

Bit concerning to hear Rudiger talking about 'chapters' in his post match interview. 

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12514647/antonio-rudiger-this-is-the-best-time-of-my-career
Seems OK to me (sorry about all the Sky ads - a bit like trying to catch the comment at h/t)

2 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

Lol. You must have missed today's referee in the AFCON (Tunisia vs Mali) where the referee initially ended the game after 85 mins then after protest, allowed the game to continue only to end it completely at the 89th min. Meanwhile there were 2 VAR decisions, a pk and a red card in the second half plus the usual subs. Mr. Mariner, kindly move aside.

:)  Somehow I missed that one.  

Ham   
22 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

5 games unbeaten (4 wins and 1 draw) at New 3 Point Lane. 1 goal conceded. 

We are responsible for 24% of all of their defeats at NWHL.  True story.

Ham   

Well played Spireites admin 😅

• Haha 1

imagine if the Plymouth or Chesterfield games were played away and Marriner was referee.

We'd have to put out a very strong team to get more goals than they would.

chara   
4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

If I'm playing this game Lo Celso is needing a stretcher 

What a nasty character he appears to be,,,,don't watch Spurs much but he seems a mouthy git  ready to put it about in a sly way but not willing to take it back.

Contrast Rudi...puts it about but takes it back......the old fall back,,,,,Chopper v Lo Celso?........ 

Didn't TT understand putting on Kante reached the sub limit?...two fer one!

The offside "debate"...the keeper is always assumed to be the one player in front of the of player but the rule defines ..I'm sure..players, not the keeper +one...

Edited by chara