My Blood Is Blue

Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

8 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Go 2-0 up on the night, and he can have a run at LWB I guess. 

Exactly, don't want to put unnecessary pressure on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he can handle himself though. 

asvaberg   

Kepa

Christ - Sarr - Rüdiger

Azpi                          Alonso

Kante(Jorginho) - Kovacic - Mount 

Werner - Lukaku

• Like 1

So it turns out there will be extra time if the aggregate score is tied after 90 minutes. Not like our Semi against them a few years ago that went straight to penalties. 

asvaberg   
9 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

So it turns out there will be extra time if the aggregate score is tied after 90 minutes. Not like our Semi against them a few years ago that went straight to penalties. 

There surely won't be necessary :) I can't imagine how Sp**s can come back in the scond half time tonight being 0-5 down (in sum) - haha

Edited by asvaberg

Just now, asvaberg said:

There surely won't be necessary :) I can't imagine how Sp**s can come back in the scond half time tonight being 0-5 down - haha

Definitely not. Something has gone very wrong if that scenario happens. Although I am very nervous. It doesn't feel like we are up 2-0 in my head and by the sounds of TT's interview yesterday he and the players are going in with the same mentality. 

paulw66   
18 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Definitely not. Something has gone very wrong if that scenario happens. Although I am very nervous. It doesn't feel like we are up 2-0 in my head and by the sounds of TT's interview yesterday he and the players are going in with the same mentality. 

There is something quite unnerving about 2-0 up. It is absolutely ours to p*ss away.

asvaberg   
39 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

There is something quite unnerving about 2-0 up. It is absolutely ours to p*ss away.

..............on the positive side, however.............. :)

Edited by asvaberg

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

I'd be a lot more unnerved if I were a Spurs fan and Spurs were 2-0 up.

My concern is a fired up Spurs determined to do the kind of violence they got away with in 2006 and 2016.  I wonder if Andre Marriner will also find his career abruptly finishing at the end of this season.
Putting the result to bed early will have a lot of benefits.

Of course if Spurs win they'll have to sack Conte to avoid paying a bonus at the final.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'd be a lot more unnerved if I were a Spurs fan and Spurs were 2-0 up.

My concern is a fired up Spurs determined to do the kind of violence they got away with in 2006 and 2016.  I wonder if Andre Marriner will also find his career abruptly finishing at the end of this season.
Putting the result to bed early will have a lot of benefits.

Of course if Spurs win they'll have to sack Conte to avoid paying a bonus at the final.

Yeah, an early goal and then just controlling the ball and possession, would be lovely.

No Son is a big plus for us tonight as well.