24 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've kept quiet about Lukaku because frankly who wants to be tied up with semantics by pedants on the internet for a week but he is utter tripe , can't run , can't control the ball , can't hold it up , doesn't want to be here , can't play with his back to goal , can't play with his front to goal , has absolutely no qualities that I can see him demonstrating . I don't care how many goals he got for WBA or how many times he scores for Belgium or Inter , he's incapable of even looking like a Premier League player in a Chelsea shirt and to even mention him in the same breath as Drogba is an insult to Drogba like comparing Ziyech to Zola.

Thanks Mark.  That pretty much guarantees Lukaku a couple of goals H2 - so long as TT has read this and doesn't take him off.
I'm sure you're willing to sacrifice a little personal embarrassment for a couple of goals.

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

How did VAR not look at that stamp by Cancelo?

Agreed.  

4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

For all the standard negativity, City haven't created a clear chance 

It could be worse , we could be positive for absolutely no reason .

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Thanks Mark.  That pretty much guarantees Lukaku a couple of goals H2 - so long as TT has read this and doesn't take him off.
I'm sure you're willing to sacrifice a little personal embarrassment for a couple of goals.

Agreed.  

It's normally the way but I'm confident this time .

GURJ SS   

Lukaku did well there, maybe could have attempted a chip but he was on the run. Ziyech needed more composure, he could have held that ball up and put City under consistent pressure.