chelboy   

Regardless, this looks like the final nail in the coffin in terms of the title race. I thought we would last longer than January to be honest. This is really disappointing. Maybe my expectations were too high. But to be behind 13 points in January? Who on earth saw that coming when we were top on Dec 1. Pathetic. 

Dingus   

Conclusions from previous games-don’t play out from the back as their press is too good.

What do we do? Play out from the back. Ludicrous tactics and we got what we deserved.

Lampen   
1 minute ago, Dingus said:

Conclusions from previous games-don’t play out from the back as their press is too good.

What do we do? Play out from the back. Ludicrous tactics and we got what we deserved.

Because Lukaku can't win one long ball. Drogba would have scored 3 with the balls Lukaku has been given.

Mana   
3 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Regardless, this looks like the final nail in the coffin in terms of the title race. I thought we would last longer than January to be honest. This is really disappointing. Maybe my expectations were too high. But to be behind 13 points in January? Who on earth saw that coming when we were top on Dec 1. Pathetic. 

1 win from 6 PL games (as it stands) is what killed the title race.

Edited by Mana

Bison   

We had our chances, or rather promising situations that could and should have been more, but our attackers failed as they usually do. 

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

JUST BOOK CITY PLAYERS. How hard is it. 

The ref won't get his weekly bonus.

chelboy   
5 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Kepa’s footing was suspect. But give credit to that strike, it’s tough for any goalie. 

The strike isn’t in the corner, that was easier  to save than the Grealish chance. He’s just good at reaction saves but long range he has footing/movement problems.