Mana   

CHO rubbish. These players up front are all rubbish in the final third. Said it a billion times for years.

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

CHO had had more impact in this game in 15 mins than Ziyech and a Pulisic combined for 65 mins.

Selection was wrong from Tuchel, unfortunately.

True. Much more dynamic than either of them.

paulw66   
1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

CHO had had more impact in this game in 15 mins than Ziyech and a Pulisic combined for 65 mins.

Selection was wrong from Tuchel, unfortunately.

His end product is terrible 

Lukaku peels off to the left , Werner to the right , ball straight down the middle , Tuchel , exasperated slumps into his chair.

Lampen   
Just now, paulw66 said:

His end product is terrible 

Same with EVERY attacker we have. How is that possible?

Dingus   
2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Regardless, this looks like the final nail in the coffin in terms of the title race. I thought we would last longer than January to be honest. This is really disappointing. Maybe my expectations were too high. But to be behind 13 points in January? Who on earth saw that coming when we were top on Dec 1. Pathetic. 

I tweeted on December 1st that the next 30 days would see the end of our title challenge and unfortunately I was proven right.

I think if De Bruyne winds up the kick a bit more Kepa saves it despite a harder shot, but he shot quickly albeit softer and that caught Kepa out. 

City have not played particularly well, but we have played into their hands. 

This is on TT. His initial selection today was wrong and he didn't correct it soon enough.

chelboy   
1 minute ago, Dingus said:

I tweeted on December 1st that the next 30 days would see the end of our title challenge and unfortunately I was proven right.

But behind by 13 points? How on earth does that happen in 8 or so games. It’s pathetic. 4 or 5 points I can accept but this gap is far too big for January. There’s no excuses. The team doesn’t even look like they believe in themselves anymore. It’s worrying. 

I've never seen us give the ball away so much. Surely we would have trained with the City press in mind. We look constantly surprised that their players are on us.