Mana   
4 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Shall we just win the CL again, to really piss City off?

I know this is a joke and probably want to lighten the mood but I’m sorry this whole saga is pissing me off. 1 win in 6. We may soon end up fighting with Arsenal and West Ham for 3rd/4th. Yet again.

The frontline is not good enough. Never will be. Time to rebuild and replace the frontline. Every. Single. One.

Edited by Mana

paulw66   
Just now, Blue Rod said:

True. That was a savable shot. Had he not moved the wrong way, he saves that quite comfortably. Why he moved to his right, I have no idea. 

I think he was trying to get a better view.... There were defenders in his line of sight 

Bison   
3 minutes ago, Mana said:

We spent 250m+ only to be 13 points behind in January. As it stands we have not improved in the league. Disastrous season so far except that dang LC run.

We spent 250m+ but we didn't get 250m+ worth of talent.

If we bought Mbappe, Salah etc (the actual cream of the crop) then I'd be wondering what's gone wrong. We bought some random players from the Bundesliga / Dutch leagues with that money. 

Leo91   

Not sure who ''these'' players are because I've seen us collapse in the Christmas/new year period over various different squads and managers. Its just something in the water at Cobham. 

Dingus   
1 minute ago, Leo91 said:

Not sure who ''these'' players are because I've seen us collapse in the Christmas/new year period over various different squads and managers. Its just something in the water at Cobham. 

This.

bONes   
2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Frustrating. Thought we defended well but midfield and attack were poor

Kante has to stop kdb....just bring him down.

How they get away with their constant fouling is beyond me.

And of course, 8 days prep.... The fa were even kind enough to move their fa cup tie to the Friday 

Yeah. He almost injured kdb. Should have brought him down.

Same old with lack of yellows and schedule issues now.

bONes   
4 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

True. That was a savable shot. Had he not moved the wrong way, he saves that quite comfortably. Why he moved to his right, I have no idea. 

Yeah unfortunately it looks like this issue did not go away for Kepa.

bONes   

Lukaku should have at least had a goal. He had 2 great changes. One poor decision and execution pass to Zieych and second poor concentration and lack of composure to finish with save from Ederson.

bONes   

I really though we will be Mount Havertz Werner upfront today.