Recommended Posts

Diddymen   
1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

This honestly appalling. Arsenal comfortably beat a Leeds team about a month ago that was cobbled together and full of kids and Leeds had no choice but to play, Arsenal release first team squad players on loan, get a player suspended and that’s enough for them to get it postponed.

The whole thing has gone beyond a joke now and those in charge are just making it up as they go along, however they want to.

Wolves today have 3/4 kids on the bench, so why couldn’t Arsenal do that?!

Surely someone should lodge a complaint. It’s a farce

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holymoly   
2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

This honestly appalling. Arsenal comfortably beat a Leeds team about a month ago that was cobbled together and full of kids and Leeds had no choice but to play, Arsenal release first team squad players on loan, get a player suspended and that’s enough for them to get it postponed.

The whole thing has gone beyond a joke now and those in charge are just making it up as they go along, however they want to.

Wolves today have 3/4 kids on the bench, so why couldn’t Arsenal do that?!

To be honest I wouldn't like to be logging up this backlog of games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diddymen   
Just now, Holymoly said:

To be honest I wouldn't like to be logging up this backlog of games.

Arsenal are not in europe or the FA cup. They have more than enough days to spare 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Didn't see the game but listened on the radio. From my perspective we were as far from it as we were at the Bridge. How the hell we beat them in the CL final is beyond me on these showings. The ethos TT sent them out, in both games, seemed to be "ooh you're so great we can only hope to beat you on the break". Basically Pep has learned and we have not. Droy may come on here spouting some meaningless statistics about how close 1-0 is but that was a comprehensive a 1-0 as I've seen since.....ohh, say the game at the Bridge.

Two steps forward, one step back. Not good.

The game at the bridge was a lot closer than most are willing to admit.  This game in terms of chances was really quite close.
But if you don't like that you are doing the right thing - reject the stats, bury your head in the same, before you get a chance to see them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mana   
1 minute ago, Holymoly said:

To be honest I wouldn't like to be logging up this backlog of games.

I would. Because our current form is poor. 1 win in 6. So we may get better results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holymoly   
7 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Droy may come on here spouting some meaningless statistics about how close 1-0 is but that was a comprehensive a 1-0 as I've seen since.....ohh, say the game at the Bridge.

 

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

image.png.9e7c61aa04ffc9a8fd7a634a033fb1c4.png
So in fact the game was pretty close on chance quality, even though City had many more shots.  The difference was largely KdB's finishing.

 

 

There ya go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diddymen   
Just now, Mana said:

I would. Because our current form is poor. 1 win in 6. So we may get better results.

I agree. Form is about consistency- and we don’t have any

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mana   
1 minute ago, Diddymen said:

Arsenal are not in europe or the FA cup. They have more than enough days to spare 

What about Spuds? They have FA Cup. Liverpool also has Europe, FA Cup and LC and they were able to postpone and manage the backlog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

Front 3 were all wrong today. But TT chops and changes them so of course they’re not going to play well in one match.

As noted above, we were never in the match. What a shame. Last season we were all over them and today we couldn’t string 5 passes.

Brighton away now on Tuesday.

Mom another note, Arsenal’s request to postpone their match against the Spurs has been accepted. I’m sorry, but this is not on 

Someone from our club needs to raise this with the FA,  Neville and Carragher said the game should have been played and teams are cheating.

Why won't the FA come out and say why injured players,and suspensions are allowed to be included, I thought it was only COVID as the reason to be called off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now