Ham   
1 hour ago, Diddymen said:

So let me get this straight - Arsenal have called on the Premier League to postpone their match against Spurs because - wait for it - injuries?!

seriously, WTF?

Injuries, suspension, AFCON and one Covid case.  

chara   
2 hours ago, Ham said:

Injuries, suspension, AFCON and one Covid case.  

The often seen..player x ruled out due to a bad cold.......never considered part of a "postponement" incident...I understand covid is a more complicated issue but injuries, suspension and Afcon ...down to tough s**t...........or s**t out of luck..take your pick...a disgrace if allowed to be put off and a bad bad precedent...... who defines an injury?

To quote Ham..again...S**thousery rears it's head once more..is it the colour of the shirts?

JT carried a back injury and played as have, and do, most players at one time or another........the Wolves game anyone?..again who defines a game missing injury?

PL should have been strict about this at the start of the season. It's shambolic. Just make them play with whatever team they can put out from U23s etc. The onus is a little bit on the players because if they catch Covid they may have been too willy nilly with their habits to allow it to happen, not to mention it's impossible to legislate amy fraud that might be at play by teams. 

Farcical. UEFA had the right idea by chucking Spurs put of the Conference League. PL needed to be stricter but they set a precedent now. 

Ro61   

The bookies have City at about even money to win this game which is generous I think.We are nearing the team that can beat anyone on our day.I have been very impressed with Sarr at lb/wb, which has been a  black hole since Chilwell got injured.

Can we win this?...of course we can,and this is not through blue tinted glasses - my only worry is midfield as usual.

IF the Arsenal game gets postponed it takes away any remaining integrity of the PL season for me. We’ve seemingly reached a point where teams are requesting postponements just because they can’t field their strongest 11, unless of course you’re Chelsea.

On to todays game, I’m oddly relaxed and quite confident, which is probably a bad thing, but I think it’s a mixture of my expectations for this game and our chances have been quite low, mixed with seeing our form turn and us comfortably beating spurs twice in a week. 

Lampen   

The teams postponing their games will get in trouble imo. Look at when United played their u23 against Leicester last season.

You can't play 3 games in a week. When will they schedule all these games? can't play long into the summer, because next season will start sooner because of the world cup in Qatar.

4 minutes ago, Lampen said:

The teams postponing their games will get in trouble imo. Look at when United played their u23 against Leicester last season.

You can't play 3 games in a week. When will they schedule all these games? can't play long into the summer, because next season will start sooner because of the world cup in Qatar.

Most of the abuse of this is unsurprisingly by teams not in Europe and I bet they overlap heavily with teams already knocked out of the FA Cup. 

Kepa

Rudiger - Silva - Sarr

Azpilicueta - Kante - Kovacic - Alonso

Ziyech - Lukaku - Pulisic

Subs: Bettinelli, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek, Mount, Saul, Havertz, Werner.