Floyd25   
On 17/01/2022 at 5:56 PM, r.bartlett said:

This is just you desperately trying to find a straw to clutch at

We were a chequebook club for many years that's how it's done . (Our loans to RA chequebook is over 1.5B and rising.)

Pep took over a mid table nondescript team and made them into a formidable team.

Being hated isn't a mark of respect either . Most opposing fans hate us for the wrong reasons..

No I’m not clutching at straws believe me, that’s honestly how I feel about them. Not sure what you mean by mid-table team either, they won the league twice before he came in and finished 4th the season before, hardly nondescript. Being hated may not be a mark of respect but it’s mark of relevance and no matter what they achieve they’ll never be as relevant as we are in English football, just my thoughts on them. 

On 18/01/2022 at 6:30 PM, Floyd25 said:

No I’m not clutching at straws believe me, that’s honestly how I feel about them. Not sure what you mean by mid-table team either, they won the league twice before he came in and finished 4th the season before, hardly nondescript. Being hated may not be a mark of respect but it’s mark of relevance and no matter what they achieve they’ll never be as relevant as we are in English football, just my thoughts on them. 

Nothing proves this more than the fact the rest of the Big 6 fans (us included) don't mind City winning the league and finals if they themselves don't, as otherwise it will mean someone they hate winning it. Although City let us all down in 2020 unfortunately!!!