1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

Really, apart from his goal, Ziyech has been as poor as anyone.

Maybe you should watch the game with open eyes AND an open mind. We all know you don't like Ziyech for some reason, but he's been trying to close down the opposition, he's tried to 'get things moving' (not always come off... but he's tried) Lukaku has done nothing positive. Mount has done nothing. CHO has done nothing, bar blasting the ball over the bar). Kante has done nothing. Jorginho has done nothing. And people wonder why Ziyech didn't celebrate his goal... he was almost saying "we don't deserve that goal!"

1 minute ago, Ham said:

CHO has to be the most frustrating player we have. Why does he always smash it over the bar? What does he practice during the week?

Lukaku has had no service whatsoever so I think the criticism is OTT. 

Jorginho and Azpi having a poor game. Even Kante has been very wasteful. 

Some hairdryer treatment needed in the dressing room. 

He hasn't had any service but when he has had it it wasn't the exact service a player of his calibre evidently requires.

8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Not surprising. He doesn’t try and get involved in the game. Just wants the glory moment.

Trouble is his bulk. He'd soon gas himself if he did a lot of running around pressing or looking for space etc.

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

CHO has to be the most frustrating player we have. Why does he always smash it over the bar? What does he practice during the week?

Whilst true, when he has had service he hasn’t been ready for it or if it’s an inch away from where he wanted it he can’t pick it up and the has a moan.

He could also be doing a LOT more to get himself into these games, he just waits for people to give him a chance at glory, very frustrating.

Look back at how players like Costa and Drogba used to impact games, even if they weren’t scoring they made a difference.

1 minute ago, Bob Singleton said:

Maybe you should watch the game with open eyes AND an open mind. We all know you don't like Ziyech for some reason, but he's been trying to close down the opposition, he's tried to 'get things moving' (not always come off... but he's tried) Lukaku has done nothing positive. Mount has done nothing. CHO has done nothing, bar blasting the ball over the bar). Kante has done nothing. Jorginho has done nothing. And people wonder why Ziyech didn't celebrate his goal... he was almost saying "we don't deserve that goal!"

I've been critical of several players today - Mount, CHO, Lukaku, as well as Ziyech. I'm not not saying Ziyech hasn't tried.  Just that apart from his goal he's been poor. That's all.

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Whilst true, when he has had service he hasn’t been ready for it or if it’s an inch away from where he wanted it he can’t pick it up and the has a moan.

He could also be doing a LOT more to get himself into these games, he just waits for people to give him a chance at glory, very frustrating.

Look back at how players like Costa and Drogba used to impact games, even if they weren’t scoring they made a difference.

Lukaku nowhere near the level of Drogba and Costa. He probably thinks he is which maybe part of the problem.

Diego was a pest! Loved him for it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

I've been critical of several players today - Mount, CHO, Lukaku, as well as Ziyech. I'm not not saying Ziyech hasn't tried.  Just that apart from his goal he's been poor. That's all.

You're ALWAYS critical of Ziyech even when he plays well. Your views on him are therefore worthless.

8 minutes ago, Ham said:

It would be very unfair to single out Lukaku from that poor first half.

My problem is. We paid nearly £100 for him. Shouldn't a player who cost that much be capable of getting hold of the ball and doing/creating something himself? Does he always have to have everything laid on a plate for him to be effective?

Ham   

Put a feckin' cross in CHO!!!