paulw66   

After this one, we only have 1 away game left against a team occupying the current top half. 

Home games against Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham can hopefully help us put some distance to the chasing pack 

Diddymen   
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

After this one, we only have 1 away game left against a team occupying the current top half. 

Home games against Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham can hopefully help us put some distance to the chasing pack 

We haven't won at home (in the league) since....can't remember

paulw66   
4 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

We haven't won at home (in the league) since....can't remember

4 home games ago. 

10 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

4 home games ago. 

And that with a last minute penalty. I think we are passed the rut now (The comeback against Liverpool and domination of Spurs), just unfortunate that our first game out of the rut was City away. 

Mana   
41 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

And that with a last minute penalty. I think we are passed the rut now (The comeback against Liverpool and domination of Spurs), just unfortunate that our first game out of the rut was City away. 

We are still in the rot until we start seeing some Ws. And battering Spuds is Chelsea's daily routine anyway, I would not count it.

Fun fact: Even though the chances of this are very slim, if Spuds win ALL their games in hand they go above us.

Edited by Mana

VA96   
59 minutes ago, Mana said:

Fun fact: Even though the chances of this are very slim, if Spuds win ALL their games in hand they go above us.

Not if (or when depending on your confidence levels) we beat them on Sunday 

1 hour ago, Mana said:

We are still in the rot until we start seeing some Ws. And battering Spuds is Chelsea's daily routine anyway, I would not count it.

Yes I noticed that yesterday too. Nothing to worry about. We may have our problems but the pack behind us are much worse.