Dingus   

I’d just like to know why we don’t ever try  a different formation. 3-4-3 isn’t working as it stands with the players we have.

Tuchel is no better than Sarri if he continues playing this way with no sign of being flexible.

Diddymen   
Just now, Mana said:

The board has to act now. Whether it’s a serious warning to TT and the players or getting new players.

This can’t go on. 4th place is slipping now. We are 2nd but played a lot of games more.

We have over £300 million worth of players. No chance of getting new players AND why should we. These are internationals here

Mana   

1 win from 7. The rot has sunken deep in to Chelsea now. We need surgery to get it out.

Just now, boratsbrother said:

And the technical ability to make the difficult passes.

From an under 13 team it was acceptable but from pampered professional men on 100k+ not being able to send in a corner with any accuracy direction or commitment is just plain embarrassing.. 

Mana   
Just now, Diddymen said:

We have over £300 million worth of players. No chance of getting new players AND why should we. These are internationals here

£300 million worth of crap. No intelligence or quality from these players.

paulw66   

I kept repeating at the time it but those extra league cup games have cost us. 

Most PL teams getting gentle midweek runs and we have had to flog our players to death. Should have binned that competition a few rounds ago

Well , one more down .

Absolutely terrible , Kepa and Kovacic were our best players .

The goalie and someone who got fifteen minutes at the end .

You can have all the sympathy you want about Lukaku , he said he'd make his apologies on the pitch and he's playing like a lemon since he got fined . My honest opinion is he's going through the motions pretending to do everything the coach wants , Dan Burn a fourth tier defender had him in his pocket all game , he was second to every ball and bullied off of it at every turn even by Cucurella who looks like he's be four stone soaking wet.

I honestly believe our malaise is entirely down to losing Chillwell and James and a lot of players  having to play whilst injured or being rushed back , Kante , Mount and Jorginho were horrible throughout and it surely has to be down to injury , surely .

We really are in a dilly of a pickle.

Bison   
4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I kept repeating at the time it but those extra league cup games have cost us. 

Most PL teams getting gentle midweek runs and we have had to flog our players to death. Should have binned that competition a few rounds ago

It's the most likely route to silverware so I doubt we'll bin it until we get a serious squad again that wants both PL & CL success in the same season. 

paulw66   
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I honestly believe our malaise is entirely down to losing Chillwell and James and a lot of players  having to play whilst injured or being rushed back , Kante , Mount and Jorginho were horrible throughout and it surely has to be down to injury , surely .

We really are in a dilly of a pickle.

Midfield looked like they were treading water.

6 games in January already ..... Idiotic league cup