paulw66   
Just now, Bison said:

It's the most likely route to silverware so I doubt we'll bin it until we get a serious squad again that wants both PL & CL success in the same season. 

It's contributing to our downfall big time.

Mana   

Chilwell and James both injured ruined our chances for the title. Now likely top 4.

No way we are getting top 4 if there is no shake up in that squad.

And on a side angry note, in the summer sell Lukaku or downgrade him with the under 21s. Lukaku had put out an unforgivable statement, and wants us to accept our apology. Shut up fool. Will never forgive you when you play so drossy like this. Fuming here.

7 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I kept repeating at the time it but those extra league cup games have cost us. 

Most PL teams getting gentle midweek runs and we have had to flog our players to death. Should have binned that competition a few rounds ago

Definitely the case. I take back what I said a few weeks ago (although I am looking forward to the final). 

Mana   
Just now, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Definitely the case. I take back what I said a few weeks ago (although I am looking forward to the final). 

Don’t. We probably won’t win it.

Leo91   
10 minutes ago, Dingus said:

I’d just like to know why we don’t ever try  a different formation. 3-4-3 isn’t working as it stands with the players we have.

Tuchel is no better than Sarri if he continues playing this way with no sign of being flexible.

We played 4 at the back today Dingy 😕

Certain players just going through the motions, and are nicking money for a living..

Apart from Kepa and Silva everyone was crap (even Kante and Rudiger)

mount has been crap for most of the season, All started when Chilwell got injured, we've hardly won a game in the league, we might, just might win the mickey mouse cup, and have a chance in the FA cup, can't see us winning CL and will be lucky to finish in top 4 at this rate

Ham   

Everyone knows Azpi and Alonso are exhausted. The PL have absolutely shafted us. 

Bison   
2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

It's contributing to our downfall big time.

It is but we are a cup team. We are not built to win a league title. 30 odd points behind the champions every year for the last 4 seasons confirms that. 

I'm not bothered by Mount playing so invisibly - there is clearly something wrong with him at the moment.

I am worried that he was picked and even stayed on for the whole 90.  Ditto CHO.  

Similarly I wasn't upset that we only had 44% possession against City - they were a place higher than us in the table and quite a few points.  I am worried that Brighton has 44% possession against us, they are 6 places and 15 points behind us and weren't even trying to play possession football, they went direct.

Football wise this was far worse than the City game that people go so upset about.
Strikes me there was a huge lack of energy today - to the point that I don't quite now how we played so well in comparison against Liverpool and City.  Back towards the form we had in December.

8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I honestly believe our malaise is entirely down to losing Chillwell and James and a lot of players  having to play whilst injured or being rushed back , Kante , Mount and Jorginho were horrible throughout and it surely has to be down to injury , surely .

yes.

paulw66   

Played 15 games since December

What's that 7 weeks? 

Brighton have played 9