JaneB   

And to think some on here used to find fault with Fabregas.

I have no idea what's wrong at the moment, probably a multitude of things, but I will never forgive players for not trying and not caring.  

ROTG   
27 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

The Premier League. We have played more games than any other team and were not allowed to postpone for Covid. 

We also have one of the most expensive squads in PL history, which was created to play 60+ games in a season.

personally I would have gone down the injury route rather than Covid for an excuse. 

Tuchel was very funny in his post match interview I thought .

When asked if he was bothered by Ziyech not celebrating his goal he said , I don't care , he can go and score another twenty and not celebrate as far as I'm concerned . The interviewer then tried to lead him onto complaining about the row between Ziyech and Lukaku but he said he was glad they were trying to communicate with each other.

I do like him . 

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, Freeboot-Rightz said:

We also have one of the most expensive squads in PL history, which was created to play 60+ games in a season.

personally I would have gone down the injury route rather than Covid for an excuse. 

Sadly it's being proved that expense doesn't mean excellence in our case.  

Just now, Holymoly said:

While I'm not pressing for his removal at all, that would be idiotic, but Tuchel is rapidly finding himself in much the same position that SFL was this time last year. Hopefully the board will hold its nerve this time and make sensible acquisitions in the next couple of transfer windows.

TT very quickly sorted out our defence, but I see no difference in our midfield or attack to when Frank was here.

Mana   
6 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

No idea. 

They roughly played the same amount of games as us. And they are coping. Liverpool won 3-0 the other day without Mane and Salah. We can’t get a win to save our lives in the league without Chilwell and James.

And City well…don’t need to talk about them.

Back to Pool, Klopp complained the other day that the games were too much and people called him a crybaby. But he’s right because it has come home to roost for us.

Klopp pulling a fake positive nonsense to postpone games gave his team more rest. Looks like we have to something similar because we need Chilwell and James back pronto and delaying games will be in our favour.

1 minute ago, JaneB said:

Sadly it's being proved that expense doesn't mean excellence in our case.  

I don't think it ever really has to be honest , my favourite player of all time is Gudjohnsen , I think he cost £4.5m , Azpillicueta cost £7.5m 

We like many clubs get hung up on the next best thing and there are so many bargains to be had out there .

Take tonight , the Brighton centre halves were equally as good as ours and they cost next to nothing.

paulw66   

I said it pre game.... We had 2 league cup semi final games, they had none, and for our two away games, we have to play Saturday then Tuesday, whilst rested Brighton have two home games and get to play Friday

chelboy   

I would be very worried if I was TT. Some look like they have thrown in the towel. It’s only January. Some very worrying body language out there. Completely different to the start of the season. There’s definitely stuff going on behind and I think it’s more than Lukaku and TT.