Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

Tuchel claimed the players were too tired to even celebrate the goal. True? I doubt it, but that's the only explanation we have had so far.

I actually thought he hadn't realised he'd scored at first as it came ricocheting off the stanchion , however he's had a face like a smacked arse since he got here so he may just be a miserable git . 

I can't help but feel we'd be far better off with no Ziyech and Lukaku , let them go back to easy football and we'll get someone who actually gives a rat's ass .

• Like 1

bONes   
27 minutes ago, Freeboot-Rightz said:

You need to ask TT he is the coach

He said he was waiting to see how Brighton change their tactics after the goal.

asvaberg   
1 minute ago, bONes said:

He said he was waiting to see how Brighton change their tactics after the goal.

And he needed 20 minutes to see this???

20 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Mate, we were lackadaisical, something Brighton certainly weren't. There isn't a single stat that measures that beyond one's own eyes. 35 games played vs 25 games played. Ther's your answer right there.

Also. I haven't seen a single coherent explanation for Ziyech's reaction when he scored. I'm beginning to fear that there is trouble at mill behind the scenes.

First para we seem to be agreeing.

2nd para somehow you failed to notice that hate group that moans so much about Ziyech.  Up yours he is saying.

I'm fine with him not celebrating his own goal.  So long as they all celebrate their colleagues goals.

Bison   
27 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Mate, we were lackadaisical, something Brighton certainly weren't. There isn't a single stat that measures that beyond one's own eyes. 35 games played vs 25 games played. Ther's your answer right there.

Also. I haven't seen a single coherent explanation for Ziyech's reaction when he scored. I'm beginning to fear that there is trouble at mill behind the scenes.

That's just how Ziyech is. Has everybody forgotten how he celebrated after scoring for Ajax at Stamford Bridge?

• Like 1

Just now, Bison said:

That's just how Ziyech is. Has everybody forgotten how he celebrated after scoring for Ajax at Stamford Bridge?

Not the same , this one is "look at me and quake in your boots , see what I'm capable of"  Last nights was " Oh , right , yeah " 

3 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Have slept on it and have skipped the last 5 pages on here. I’m really disappointed by last nights result and performance, but my feeling is that the guys are just absolutely knackered, physically and mentally. We had no time to rest and prepare for this game and it’s been like that for most our games since November.

I know some will say it’s great to get the games out the way rather than build them up for later in the season, but the guys are out on their feet, running on empty and the fact the PL wouldn’t grant us our one postponement when we clearly didn’t have enough for players, is a disgrace when you see some of the teams who have got games called off.

I feel for Tuchel, but I think he’s doing the best he can in this situation. His squad needs two weeks off to regain fitness and sharpness, but that’s not going to be possible.

So what are our prospects of getting less tired as we enter this hyper busy part of the season? Zero I would have thought .If we are to maintain our position some miracle second wind will be needed would you not agree?

Ham   
13 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

So what are our prospects of getting less tired as we enter this hyper busy part of the season? Zero I would have thought .If we are to maintain our position some miracle second wind will be needed would you not agree?

Or just a mini break.  That'll work wonders.

Games since 1 December;

Screenshot_20220119-085757_Twitter.jpg

Bison   
17 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Not the same , this one is "look at me and quake in your boots , see what I'm capable of"  Last nights was " Oh , right , yeah " 

Perhaps but he's never really been one to go wild after a goal. Not that he scores often enough anyway so who knows. 

We are going to have to learn to live with the fatigue for the next 18 months, due to the joy of a winter World Cup.