VA96   
Just now, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

What winter break? There isn't one, there's another waste of time international week but that's it

We have 2 weeks off after Sunday's game - don't play until 5th Feb 

paulw66   
1 minute ago, VA96 said:

We have 2 weeks off after Sunday's game - don't play until 5th Feb 

and that is against Plymouth. Hopefully our key players don't get involved, then it is a proper break 

2 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

What winter break? There isn't one, there's another waste of time international week but that's it

Yes it is an international break, but most European teams are not playing internationals.  Someone said it is just Pulisic and Silva (& Mendy at Afcon) so it pretty much is a 2 week rest.  And it restarts with Plymouth Argyle - so arguably 2 and a half weeks.

Has something happened between Lukaku and Ziyech?

Dean Saunders said last night about it, but also said about Lukaku not getting the service because Odi and Ziyech are playing on the wrong sides of the pitch, he's right they both kept wanting to come inside, he also said if you keep saying players are tired they start to believe it.

I heard Chelsea Supporters booed Lukaku last night, trouble is who's going to take him at the end of the season, unless he will take a wage cut and we take another massive hit on transfer fee, another rubbish CF, as a lot of people on here said before we signed him

I've just seen the rubbish from TT why he waited until the 80th minute to make a sub.

Why was he worried about Brighton making subs and Alonso having a yellow card?

If it ain't working change it, Again most people on here could see the goal coming but not the bloke in charge earning a fortune?

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

So he can't play with the ball against the press, or he can't defend?  Or do you just keep switching from insult to insult to get a general effect.

Think you need to review the comments in the last sentence - it’s hardly an ‘insult’. 

He has very little pace and cannot do what someone like Kovacic can do when being pressed. If you look at the home game against Brighton, all Brighton did was to put Bissouma (spelling?) on top of Jorginho and that outlet and out ball disappeared. More teams will pick up on this and attempt the same. 

He has many attributes also, but there will be teams against who he will be less effective against - last night’s opponent is one of them.

2 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Think you need to review the comments in the last sentence - it’s hardly an ‘insult’. 

He has very little pace and cannot do what someone like Kovacic can do when being pressed. If you look at the home game against Brighton, all Brighton did was to put Bissouma (spelling?) on top of Jorginho and that outlet and out ball disappeared. More teams will pick up on this and attempt the same. 

He has many attributes also, but there will be teams against who he will be less effective against - last night’s opponent is one of them.

You do skip about from one way of criticising him to another without defending any.
When the oppo put one man against our DM that is the definition of being a good player.  Especially if it is Bissouma.  You (and Brighton) are complimenting him.  It frequently happens, and we play around him freely.  

19 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Has something happened between Lukaku and Ziyech?

Dean Saunders said last night about it, but also said about Lukaku not getting the service because Odi and Ziyech are playing on the wrong sides of the pitch, he's right they both kept wanting to come inside, he also said if you keep saying players are tired they start to believe it.

I heard Chelsea Supporters booed Lukaku last night, trouble is who's going to take him at the end of the season, unless he will take a wage cut and we take another massive hit on transfer fee, another rubbish CF, as a lot of people on here said before we signed him

The trouble is Dean Saunders is an idiot , you cannot play Ziyech in front of Alonso unless you want to lose heavily as the opposition reap the rewards of attacking a player who won't defend and a player who can't run as fast as I can. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The trouble is Dean Saunders is an idiot , you cannot play Ziyech in front of Alonso unless you want to lose heavily as the opposition reap the rewards of attacking a player who won't defend and a player who can't run as fast as I can. 

Gemma Collins would beat him in a straight 60 yard dash.

13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

You do skip about from one way of criticising him to another without defending any.
When the oppo put one man against our DM that is the definition of being a good player.  Especially if it is Bissouma.  You (and Brighton) are complimenting him.  It frequently happens, and we play around him freely.  

I like him, he’s recycles the ball as well as anyone. He will also receive and be available for any player when they need him and takes huge amounts of responsibility. He’s also got a good around the corner through ball, when he can get high enough up the pitch. 

Bissouma is a very good all round midfielder and one who we ought to pay interest in - if the current ‘cloud’ he has hanging over him dissipates.