Apparently they didn't mute the volume in Holland and this is what was said:

lukaku.jpg

paulw66   
5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Apparently they didn't mute the volume in Holland and this is what was said:

lukaku.jpg

Not exactly controversial stuff. It would be much more worrying if they said nothing, rather than trying to work on it. 

4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Not exactly controversial stuff. It would be much more worrying if they said nothing, rather than trying to work on it. 

Particularly when earlier on in the game , Azpillicueta pumped a ball on the floor , Ziyech dummied it for Lukaku and he wasn't actually paying attention and the chance was lost , around 10 minutes in 

asvaberg   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Particularly when earlier on in the game , Azpillicueta pumped a ball on the floor , Ziyech dummied it for Lukaku and he wasn't actually paying attention and the chance was lost , around 10 minutes in 

Just saw that one - completely lack of concentration and understanding of the play, at 10:16 here:

(ps it was Silva's pump/pass, not Azpi)

https://www.footballorgin.com/brighton-hove-albion-v-chelsea-full-match-premier-league-18-january-2022/

Edited by asvaberg

1 hour ago, asvaberg said:

Just saw that one - completely lack of concentration and understanding of the play, at 10:16 here:

(ps it was Silva's pump/pass, not Azpi)

https://www.footballorgin.com/brighton-hove-albion-v-chelsea-full-match-premier-league-18-january-2022/

He's not paying attention because he's got no real interest in his job .

Ro61   
4 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Maybe the truth is that the strength is an illusion, that Tuchel doesn't really trust many of the bit part players. Certainly that would explain why he didn't sub his "exhausted" players earlier on Tueday night.

I wonder whether or not the issues in the changing room are between the players themselves rather than them vs the manager. Is it a coincidence that this all seemed to come to a head around the time Lukaku gave his interview to Sky Italia at the beginning of December?

I think you have hit the nail on the head,it certainly makes sense to me, and if Ziyech is such a sensitive flower that can't take criticism (on or off the field) he can piss right off - it's not as if setting the stage alight on the pitch.

Ro61   
On 19/01/2022 at 8:43 AM, Ham said:

Kovacic is the Swiss Army knife.

And Jorginho is a butter knife that the butter is straight out of the freezer.

On 20/01/2022 at 3:06 AM, Floyd25 said:

I get more disinterested in this league every year, it’s a farce, I rarely watch anything other than Chelsea. Perhaps a breakaway league wouldn’t be such a bad thing after all. 

The PL is just too big. Too many games for teams like us who compete in all compts. And too many yoyo  clubs.  I 'd lose 4 teams from it and have a one month winter break. End of season one team goes down and another comes up. 

• Like 1

Ham   
4 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

The PL is just too big. Too many games for teams like us who compete in all compts. And too many yoyo  clubs.  I 'd lose 4 teams from it and have a one month winter break. End of season one team goes down and another comes up. 

You're hired.  I'm in.  

Teams are currently punished for being successful in competitions. 

15 minutes ago, Ham said:

You're hired.  I'm in.  

Teams are currently punished for being successful in competitions. 

I think it's only Chelsea being punished , everyone we're competing with only has to snap their fingers and they get a weeks rest