Bison

Chelsea's forward issues

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

In which case Marina is going to be really busy, given we still have 3 defenders potentially leaving in the summer who will need replacing!

I think Azpi and Rudiger will stay and I think a deal for Kounde may well get done just after this window, for him to come in next summer.

Saul will go back to Atletico, Barkley and maybe RLC will be moved on, Gallagher will take that place and then I think we might see two out and two in, in the front 3 positions.

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

In which case Marina is going to be really busy, given we still have 3 defenders potentially leaving in the summer who will need replacing!

The good thing is according to reports Christensen despite changing his demands twice when the club thought they'd had an agreement has decided that he won't join a Premier League club out of respect for Chelsea .

What a lovely gesture as he robs us of forty million pounds revenue . 

asvaberg   

Isn't it unfair not to look at the offensive midfield when you compare forward's scoring efficiency like this?

What do we have now - what did we have in the seasons we did well, "scoringwise". Fabregas says hello :)

Edited by asvaberg

asvaberg   
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The good thing is according to reports Christensen despite changing his demands twice when the club thought they'd had an agreement has decided that he won't join a Premier League club out of respect for Chelsea .

What would you expect from a Dane :) :) (ps! I love them though, my southern Neighbours)

Edited by asvaberg

paulw66   
11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

How? He'd go for free, wherever 

3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

How? He'd go for free, wherever 

Only because he's run his contract down , he could have signed an extension , we could have then sold him for around forty million pounds , that's what would normally happen at a properly run club , so far we've lost Courtois , Hazard and now Christensen for nothing with all possibilities that Rudiger and Azpillicueta will follow.

paulw66   
7 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Only because he's run his contract down , he could have signed an extension , we could have then sold him for around forty million pounds , that's what would normally happen at a properly run club , so far we've lost Courtois , Hazard and now Christensen for nothing with all possibilities that Rudiger and Azpillicueta will follow.

We got 35m for Courtois, and anywhere between 85 and 100m for Hazard (depending on what you read).......And we got the absolute best of him. Don't see the issue there.

7 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

We got 35m for Courtois, and anywhere between 85 and 100m for Hazard (depending on what you read).......And we got the absolute best of him. Don't see the issue there.

Sorry , you're right ,I'd forgotten both of them were resolved at the end . 

Bison   
46 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Isn't it unfair not to look at the offensive midfield when you compare forward's scoring efficiency like this?

What do we have now - what did we have in the seasons we did well, "scoringwise". Fabregas says hello :)

How many assists do Fabinho, Henderson and Milner get?

How many assists do Rodri, Fernandinho contribute?

Also, I constantly hear how great a playmaker Jorginho is. Why can't he do what Fabregas did?