JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our FIFA Club World Cup Semi-Final match against Al Hilal SFC at the Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16.30 hours on Wednesday, 9th February 2022 (Local UK time/date) Live on E4

This competition is a waste of time imo, so it'd be even more of a waste of time if we didn't win it. I'll still be on paternity leave next week, so playing during standard office hours works for me!

JaneB   
14 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

This competition is a waste of time imo, so it'd be even more of a waste of time if we didn't win it. I'll still be on paternity leave next week, so playing during standard office hours works for me!

Are congratulations in order? 

chara   
35 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Agree...only of value in "ordinary" times and of little worth even then...just extra games for the sake of what?

WC winners..Euro Champions...EPL title ...FA Cup (less than it once was but)..... games and victories that matter and are recognised/respected by even deadly rival fans (if not liked!)....this manufactured contest?....Naah...Not even bragging rights worthy.

At best a preseason thing...and about as memorable.

Edited by chara

JaneB   
26 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

What a thread title lol

Well It’s only a week away so I thought we’d best be prepared!!!

RDCW   

Imagine the media frenzy if we lose.

Sciatika   

I'd like us to win it just so we can say we have won everything. However, reading the "Other Honours" section here Spurs Trophies & Honours | Tottenham Hotspur hints at desperation. Some trophies might be more valuiable than others. Hope the team treat it as a time away to recuperate.