exiledblue

Thank You Roman

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Flinkers said:

Has he gifted the club to the Chelsea Foundation or just given temporary control to them?

The word "currently" suggests temporary. 

chara   

Well....that should take the (mouthy) wind out of some of the single brain cells comments.

On first sight it seems like a very shrewd move.

I believe any thinking person can see the difference between owning a football club (anywhere) and supporting an abuse of the World Community...then again...

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

I think "currently" means, 'the charitable trust won't be sanctioned, but I might, so this ensures all staff are paid, all obligations to footballing bodies carried out, etc., etc. just in case...'

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Just check the mail online comments section it's very anti RA lots of people are helping the plight of Ukrainians by criticising Chelsea on social media , it must be a great comfort to know Danny from West Ham is on the case.

I guess we both get how pivotal the comment section of the Mail is on world affairs.. 

7 minutes ago, Ham said:

It also leaves it open to go somewhere else..

Worrying to not have a clearer idea of what it means, never mind for us as a power but just as a club. I'd assume it is an arrangement that keeps us safe as why else would you bother, but who knows ...