exiledblue

Thank You Roman

28 minutes ago, Bison said:

Buck, Marina etc will all be leaving.

Buck I can certainly see, but Marina I am far from covinced. Yes RA brought her along and she isn't a Club Director by trade, but she has become extremely good at her job and any new owner (especially one who is only/mostly in it for the money) would be very stupid to upset a winning formula.

1 hour ago, Ro61 said:

Well said Nobly.I'm trying to contain my anger with the hypocrisy spewing forth from the high and mighty....so many things to say,but I'll leave it there.

As for motd,I stopped watching it after I got the technology to not have to.I used to like Shearer,but what in ****s name does he know about the price of fish,nevermind  world affairs!!.

I feel as if I just got the news that one of my best friends is terminally I'll.OTT? maybe,sorry,but We will miss him of that I am sure.

Alan Shearer you are an astute cookie. You've realised that a war resulting in the deaths of thousands of innocents is more important than footballing matters. So why don't you f.ck off MOTD, sit in a darkened room, stare at your naval  and contemplate how you can make the world a better place. 

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Fixed that for the sanctimonious wanker. 

Maybe the women's league could make a stand, bend a knee or do something to highlight the barbarity of Arab nations towards young women with practices like female circumcision. 

As for Putin. He's just another in a long line of Marxists lunatics who are so far responsible for over 120 million body bags . Any chance then that Marxist organisations such as BLM can keep their politics away from our football grounds? We come to watch football not have a lecture from murdering thugs. More than happy to join any fight against racism but not an organisation where their "trained Marxist" founders ( their words not mine) suddenly acquire enormous wealth and start buying up multi million dollar properties in rich white areas. I mean , isn't that the kind of thing that we point fingers at Russian Oligarchs for?

1 hour ago, GianfrancoZola said:

Buck I can certainly see, but Marina I am far from covinced. Yes RA brought her along and she isn't a Club Director by trade, but she has become extremely good at her job and any new owner (especially one who is only/mostly in it for the money) would be very stupid to upset a winning formula.

Any new owner mainly in it for money will not make money unless they keep Chelsea up there winning and competing for the big trophies.

There's nothing to made from a midtable club making up the numbers.

1 hour ago, Bison said:

It'll be a big challenge for the new owners. Buck, Marina etc will all be leaving.

First Droy, then Roman....whatever next?

Sir   

I’ll just add from a football point of view I am absolutely gutted beyond belief. Thanks, Vlad.

So to anyone who knows, how and why are the government going after Roman (apart from the obvious that is what is happening) I can’t justify anything because for any of us to know the ‘ins and outs’ of what’s actually going on is wrong.

Even putting the trophies aside and the football, has it ever been truly mentioned how Roman changed English football for the better? Look back at how the league was (fundamentally) before he took over. Arsenal. United. United. United. United. Arsenal. United. United. United. Etc Roman comes in, completely changes the game. Brings a freshness to the league, a new competitiveness, even more people watching the league, Liverpool up’d it, City got taken over and made the league even better. If Roman wouldn’t of done what he had done who knows how the league would be. And what did it do? Help bring billions and billions of pounds in to English football and make it the best league on the planet. The only people complaining were bitter jealous fans.

What else has he done? Changed Chelsea truly and completely, new training ground, everything state of the art with upgrades at SB (RIP new stadium, thanks, government, again.) he’s helped women’s football, community football, people in the community,  the fight against racism, hate, anti-semitism, old players who needed help and brought back into the football club, people at the NHS during covid proving food and accommodation, and so much more I can’t think of right now.

He wasn’t just an owner, he was a massive supporter, and attended SO many games until he was shafted by the government, he turned up week in week out, how many other owners did and do that with the huge clubs? He always did everything with the interests of the club always in my eyes, and I will be eternally grateful for it and him. If what was happening in Ukraine right now didn’t happen neither would this, it’s all tough to swallow. Can’t help but feel Roman is a scapegoat and now his money is being questioned when in reality it wasn’t always before. Man City get a pass with their owners, PSG get a pass, and I suppose Newcastle owners and the state get a pass and are all continual angels until their time comes, if it does.

None of us know the true extent of Roman’s businesses and money. We simply don’t, so I’m not even gonna go there. As said, a massive scapegoat.

Thanks again for everything, Mr Roman.

And as a side, I don’t watch a lot of football coverage anymore, the political correctness and other farcical nature of things did it for me. Take a knee for Ukraine. Or is that not allowed?!

chara   
38 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Maybe the women's league could make a stand, bend a knee or do something to highlight the barbarity of Arab nations towards young women with practices like female circumcision. 

As for Putin. He's just another in a long line of Marxists lunatics who are so far responsible for over 120 million body bags . Any chance then that Marxist organisations such as BLM can keep their politics away from our football grounds? We come to watch football not have a lecture from murdering thugs. More than happy to join any fight against racism but not an organisation where their "trained Marxist" founders ( their words not mine) suddenly acquire enormous wealth and start buying up multi million dollar properties in rich white areas. I mean , isn't that the kind of thing that we point fingers at Russian Oligarchs for?

Thank you Nobly.....has always been the same.......honest followers believing in a cause manipulated by "leaders" filling their pockets.....across the spectrum...not left,right or whatever

A sad day for us but completely overshadowed by the lunacy unleashed by that Russian madman.

Ro61   
40 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Whisper it,because the Arabs have all the oil - otherwise it is a shining example of a democracy,and a playground for rich minded people with (no scruples).

Give me Vegas anytime.They make no secret of the fact they are in it for the money without subjugating employees.

Ro61   
2 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Alan Shearer you are an astute cookie. You've realised that a war resulting in the deaths of thousands of innocents is more important than footballing matters. So why don't you f.ck off MOTD, sit in a darkened room, stare at your naval  and contemplate how you can make the world a better place. 

Folk should tune into rte(an irish broadcaster)for football analysis.They don't mince words,and don't spout the the same inane bollocks that is obviously choreographed by the bbc.