exiledblue

Thank You Roman

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

Maybe. 

Similarities are uncanny though. Specially when he PMed me.

Well come on then, stop being coy - who're you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Well come on then, stop being coy - who're you talking about?

Was not trying to be coy. I think I had made my opinion pretty obvious.

I think that poster is droy with another account. I may be wrong but thats what I feel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ROTG   
10 hours ago, RDC Williams said:

Why would I want to have a private conversation with bigoted troll? Is a sheep reference what passes for wit in your strange head? Did you even understand the goat comment? Do you understand the difference between complement and compliment, right and wrong? 

Hands up.

Yes I was wrong and insulting, and should have paid attention your response rather than going on the offensive. 

Apologies to you. 

Lets move on per MT request. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
4 hours ago, didierforever said:

Was not trying to be coy. I think I had made my opinion pretty obvious.

I think that poster is droy with another account. I may be wrong but thats what I feel 

You ARE wrong.  Now move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just got my mealy mouthed reply from the BBC

 

Dear  Mr Kelly  

Thank you for contacting us about our coverage of Luton Town v Chelsea on 2 March.

Prior to the match, news broke of Roman Abramovich’s decision to sell the club, which naturally became a talking point on the programme.

Abramovich’s statement was read out in full at the start of the programme and again at half-time, and Chelsea Head Coach Thomas Tuchel was given the opportunity to answer questions after the match. 

Our team talked about the huge impact the sale could have on the team, based on their own experience in the field, and brought the sale into the wider context of the situation in Ukraine.  

Henry Winter of The Times also provided analysis of the statement and the possible ramifications for the team.

We feel that this subject was handled sensitively and professionally, and do not agree that the team showed any bias against either Roman Abramovich or Chelsea FC.

Kind regards,


BBC Complaints Team

 

 

What they have failed to tackle is that at nowhere did I say they were biased , I merely complained that with Newcastle being owned by the Saudis and City by Abu Dhabi , maybe the Ex Newcastle Captain and current employee of the Ahu Dhabi group may want to concentrate on the appalling human rights issues generated by those owners and keep politics out of MOTD

Edited by Mark Kelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RDCW   
5 hours ago, Freeboot-Rightz said:

Hands up.

Yes I was wrong and insulting, and should have paid attention your response rather than going on the offensive. 

Apologies to you. 

Lets move on per MT request. 

Yes indeed Let's move on.

Edited by RDC Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JaneB said:

You ARE wrong.  Now move on.

I felt it was a moot point anyways. Unless now the mods on here want to put a censor of how or what a person feels.

Whatever I feel about whoever that poster is was said in the most respectful, non-aggressive and genuine way. We could have 1 page less of back and forth if the mods did not feel the need to emphasize that it is indeed NOT the same person. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrisb   
On 3/7/2022 at 1:25 PM, Martin1905 said:

I won't get into politics, on here or anywhere else.

What happened on Saturday had absolutely nothing to do with what is happening in the Ukraine, it was a group of Chelsea fans who wanted to show their support for the greatest owner the world has ever seen who has been hounded out by the British media. That's how we see it. 

The timing was not great BUT it WAS NOT sung all the way through, far from it. It was a few seconds and if people, not necessarily you,  bother to read what I wrote earlier rather than listening to the biased media they may get some context on what actually happened.

I have heard it will happen again, if they intend to continue with the minutes applause and will happen every time, but hopefully it will be done afterwards next time. I will be there and I will be singing as loud as anyone.

I fail to see why you’re having to try and justify something that doesn’t need justifying. As you’ve pointed out (numerous times) the timing when you sang Roman’s name was not the same as the medias biased opinion. I’ve also heard exactly the same account of the incident from several friends who were also present and joined in. We’re already hated by the media and most other clubs fans so I fail to see what (if any) more harm was actually caused.  

 I once spent nearly the whole match in Prague (along with many others) singing a request to the club that it give a P45 to a certain rotund, meal delivering Spaniard. The media were all over that too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ROTG   
1 hour ago, didierforever said:

I felt it was a moot point anyways. Unless now the mods on here want to put a censor of how or what a person feels.

Whatever I feel about whoever that poster is was said in the most respectful, non-aggressive and genuine way. We could have 1 page less of back and forth if the mods did not feel the need to emphasize that it is indeed NOT the same person. 

 

Mate

I am not DWMH. Which is fairly obvious because he loved to write chapter and verse, whereas I can hardly put a verse together which is down to having an attention span of a goldfish or being thick.

time to move on 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
2 hours ago, Freeboot-Rightz said:

Mate

I am not DWMH. Which is fairly obvious because he loved to write chapter and verse, whereas I can hardly put a verse together which is down to having an attention span of a goldfish or being thick.

time to move on 

 

 

Don't worry. Everybody knows that @thevelourfog is Droy's second account

 

 

 

😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now