JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (10 - 11 on penalties)

2 minutes ago, Jonny_CFC said:

Mmm so yet more examples of var decisions going against us when playing them.

Have we actually had one close var decision go our way when playing them?

They set the tone when they disallowed that Mount goal a couple of years back, rewinding the play 5 minutes to find a foul lol

I can’t this nonsense seriously anymore, ruining the enjoyment of the game.

I would say we got one in our favour with the Van Dyke incident today

1 minute ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

The only good thing was that they've played us three times and haven't beaten us once this season, I would go as far as saying , that they won't want to draw us in the CL, if we have a full squad we won't lose

Anfield game we definitely would have won without the red card chaos. Home game they should have had a red minute 1 who knows. In this we squandered sitters. 

But I'd go as far as to say these have been our 3 performances of the season. 

17 minutes ago, Ham said:

A huge percentage are of Irish heritage. That's the main reason. 

I'm half Irish born and bred in England, same as that huge percentage of those born and bred in Liverpool. I dont know how anyone can be so anti the country they are born and bred in. If they are, then they might be happier packing their bags and live somewhere else.

JFH finally gets a word in and says Keita should have been sent off and that Lukaku was onside . Yippee . To late but yippee.

We played well and on balance we were clearly the better team in extra time. The sitters Pulisic and Mount (twice) missed really came back to haunt us. 

Kepa was an utter shambles in the penalty shootout and his penalty was one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Hopefully this was the last time we will see him in such a circumstance. Mendy was playing a blinder, disastrous decision to take him off. 

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

JFH finally gets a word in and says Keita should have been sent off and that Lukaku was onside . Yippee . To late but yippee.

The Lukaku decision was ludicrous. No way was he offside and how Keita managed to stay on beggars belief. That’s as clear a red you’ll ever see. 

Ham   
1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

I'm half Irish born and bred in England, same as that huge percentage of those born and bred in Liverpool. I dont know how anyone can be so anti the country they are born and bred in. If they are, then they might be happier packing their bags and live somewhere else.

Merseyside Irish are a whole new species. 

Gutted to lose this final to a team we all hate with a passion.  If we had a Drogba or a Lampard at the end of those chances we created we would have won the game.  However, I'm proud of the lads, they left everything on the field of play, and the thing that enraged me most was the scandalous Sky bias.  Kelly Cates is a Liverpool fan, Carjacker is a biased ex =captain, and the gormless Jamie Redknapp is only on because of his pretty face, none of the piffle he spouts off make a single word of sense.  Don't like Citeh either, (mainly because of the odious Trevor Sinclair) but I'd rather they won the league than those Scouse so-and-so's. 

10 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

The only good thing was that they've played us three times and haven't beaten us once this season, I would go as far as saying , that they won't want to draw us in the CL, if we have a full squad we won't lose

Where the first leg is played would be important. Wouldn't like to play the second leg at their ground.

I was just in my garden about to move my car and a football hit me on the back of my head . 

Says Wembley on it .

Any ideas?