JaneB

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (10 - 11 on penalties)

I've just looked at all the 'evidence' again - this is so clearly wrong. Both the offside and the red card. Can't we put a case to the fa similar to Everton and ask them for an explanation about all the incidents for each of our recent visits to Wembley? Arsenal are claiming two cups that we were cheated out of as are Liverpool and Leicester!

It's beyond a joke. There is incriminating evidence in every match for the whole world to see. I mean what is the point in us even getting to Wembley finals? Do you notice how often we're more complimentary about non-fa referees?? Basically because we're treated fairly!

This doesn't even stop at finals. All the yellows we get whilst always committing less fouls, the 'little' decisions that we just take for granted also go against us.

I know we have everyone against us but, things need to change. If Roman is proven to be helping out in Ukraine we really need to push everything through and hold senior figures in the FA accountable! Also go after all the slanderous comments received in the media.

RDCW   

And just because you're paranoid doesn't mean the bastards aren't out to get you.

Floyd25   
9 hours ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Cundy said that was a red card, I don't care what you say Dermot

Cundy would be spot on, It’s one of the most blatant reds of the season, it’s not even debatable imo, but then I’m not some biased ex referee defending his mates. 

Edited by Floyd25

The 2019 Final also had a weird refereeing decision. In the 2nd half of ET Hazard was in on goal having broken City's high line. The offside was given instantly on field. TV showed it was onside. The game had VAR. Could chalk it down to early days of VAR use, but it just compounds the other decisions that have gone against us in these Wembley games 

I mean 2 in a row now where we had onside goals given offside (Chilly and Lukaku).