4 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Semi Final has been scheduled for the Sunday.

Alongside the Madrid game scheduling, this also has been scheduled badly for me.

Madrid 1st Leg - the evening I fly to Turkey, at least I can stream the game in full from the airport and plane before the flight departs.

Madrid 2nd leg- evening of my engagement party. Will have to watch a recording and try not to get the result spoiled from family and relatives. 

FA Cup Semi- Kicks off at 16:00, we land back from Turkey at 16:45. 

I've never had any of our fixtures clash like this for me before, let alone this many in a row. 

Have you contacted Uefa and the FA to see what they can do?

• Haha 1

paulw66   
7 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Alongside the Madrid game scheduling, this also has been scheduled badly for me.

Madrid 1st Leg - the evening I fly to Turkey, at least I can stream the game in full from the airport and plane before the flight departs.

Madrid 2nd leg- evening of my engagement party. Will have to watch a recording and try not to get the result spoiled from family and relatives. 

FA Cup Semi- Kicks off at 16:00, we land back from Turkey at 16:45. 

I've never had any of our fixtures clash like this for me before, let alone this many in a row. 

there is an easy solution to all this........ 

3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

there is an easy solution to all this........ 

I've thought of another! We smash Madrid so badly in 1st leg, that the 2nd leg will be a damp squib and not worth watching ;)

Diddymen   
27 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Of course we have - the less time to recover for the Arsenal match the better for the league! FFS