JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Brentford at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Saturday, 2nd April 2022 (Local UK time/date).

23 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

So what's the situation with this? No away fans?

I would imagine anyone home or away who has a ticket can turn. My girl fortunately got hers a while ago so she is mightily relieved .

After Brentford I have not a clue about away fans. Seems bizarre that we can't buy tickets for our own ground but the away side can. This would have been the hill I would have fought on if I were Chelsea...not Middlesbrough.  But maybe there will be no fight to be had ( which will be handy because we can't fight our way out of a wet paper bag) . If you haven't got a ticket for Chelsea game you simply are not getting in. 

Diddymen   
9 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

So what's the situation with this? No away fans?

Maybe by then the club would be in the process of being sold and “normality” resumes

Ham   

The maternity hospital bombers v Saint Christian Eriksen. 

I wonder who the neutrals will be cheering on. 

7 minutes ago, Ham said:

Neutrals ? Not any more 

ROTG   
1 hour ago, Diddymen said:

Maybe by then the club would be in the process of being sold and “normality” resumes

I doubt any sale will be concluded by the end of the season.  

If you are spending 2bn you are not going to handover the money without due diligence. All one can hope the sale is concluded, before the end of May so the new owners can convince TT to stay. 

On 16/03/2022 at 8:54 AM, Ham said:

Think Fulham dislike us both, tbf.

Ham   
52 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Think Fulham dislike us both, tbf.

🤣

From this match onwards there are 8 weeks left in the season and we have a minimum of 13 matches to play, maximum of 17. Could be a 66 match season, which I think is the most since the 69 match season of 12/13.

TT is doing an amazing job to keep putting out teams that win matches despite all the injuries, illnesses, absences and off-field distractions.

• Like 1