JaneB

Chelsea 2 Crystal Palace 0

Floyd25   

The cup final he refereed against arsenal was an absolute disgrace, biased is an understatement. 

3 hours ago, Floyd25 said:

The cup final he refereed against arsenal was an absolute disgrace, biased is an understatement. 

He did two. Both were a disgrace.

Sciatika   

They needed someone who could be easily manipulated by VAR.

Unbelievable, but so believable at the same time.

Giving Palace every chance of making the final/giving them every chance of preventing us from making ANOTHER final.

2 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

I'd sooner Patrick Vieria reffed the game.

Agreed. With Mark Bright and Alan Pardew running the line!!

34 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Unbelievable, but so believable at the same time.

Giving Palace every chance of making the final/giving them every chance of preventing us from making ANOTHER final.

If we just play our usual game (The Soton varirant as opposed to Brentford just to be clear :) ) we should win. Especially as their best player of the last few weeks is ineligible. 

11 hours ago, Ham said:

Literally anyone would be preferable to Taylor at Wembley. 

Exactly this. Anybody else. I cannot believe they have the bare-faced audacity to do this again. They are making a complete mockery of theit own FA Cup.

bert19   
36 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

Exactly this. Anybody else. I cannot believe they have the bare-faced audacity to do this again. They are making a complete mockery of theit own FA Cup.

I bet a lot of the decision is that they know we don't have much gravitas to put behind any complaint at the moment.  No owner per say, sanctions in place etc - how seriously would any complaint from Chelsea be taken at the moment (even when completely justified)?

I'd imagine the obvious threat of what a billionaire could do to an Org like the FA if they were pissed off enough to challenge their sporting integrity or decision-making plays a lot more on their minds than if a regular Chairman or CEO makes noises. 

Ruudboy   
44 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

Maybe he'll try to redress his past errors? No, thought not ...