JaneB

Chelsea 2 Crystal Palace 0

Just turned on the BBC and to be honest it's sickening the fawning and adulation they're dishing out to the two sides in the Liverpool V City semi final .

Firstly the palpable sense of excitement which other than desperately wanting Palace to beat us won't be on show tomorrow.

Then we had Hillsborough followed by  how TTA should be England's right back as he's "redefined" the position.

Presumably he's redefined the position by being unable to defend.

An absolute joke of an organisation , they should scrap the license.

And now the scummy scousers throw a red flare onto the pitch whilst City are attacking and the commentator says nothing other than mentioning acrid smoke drifting across the stadium.

Edited by Mark Kelly

10 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Just turned on the BBC and to be honest it's sickening the fawning and adulation they're dishing out to the two sides in the Liverpool V City semi final .

Firstly the palpable sense of excitement which other than desperately wanting Palace to beat us won't be on show tomorrow.

Then we had Hillsborough followed by  how TTA should be England's right back as he's "redefined" the position.

Presumably he's redefined the position by being unable to defend.

An absolute joke of an organisation , they should scrap the license.

As you said Mark. Sickening, I am muting it.

1 minute ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Pep is an idiot, why not put out your strongest team, Liverpool have, and then the reserve goalkeeper has embarrassed himself

Still , at least we now know a tackle with both feet leaving the ground is no longer a red card offence.

I really think the Atletico match took its toll on City as well as injuries, I also think Pep feels this competition is the lowest of his priorities right now.

I HOPE TT doesn't decide to mess around tomorrow with selection, it has to be the strongest team possible, Third is virtually nailed on with Spurs getting beat and now Arsenal behind at Southampton

.                        Mendy

Azpi, chalobah, Rudiger

James.   Kovacic.  Jorginho.  Sarr

mount.       Haverz.  Werner

Floyd25   

Typical Pep with his selections, yea injuries but playing Steffen is one of his brain fart moments, this guy is absolutely shocking. Still haven’t recovered from the Madrid game, but really hope we win tomorrow and finally get a result against Liverpool, we’re due one surely. 

Edited by Floyd25

24 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

I really think the Atletico match took its toll on City as well as injuries, I also think Pep feels this competition is the lowest of his priorities right now.

PEP what were you thinking, a rookie keeper, take most of your defence out, and playing against a full strength liverpool

can't use the excuse players being tired, I bet if they were playing us it would have been a full strength team

Edited by Everyonesallowedanopinion