JaneB

Chelsea 2 Crystal Palace 0

Ham   
1 minute ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Bbc saying that the referee cut short the mins silence because the city supporters were booing through it, (should we still be having this, every year?)

No we shouldn't. The entire league should not be ordered to mark this one disaster every single year for the rest of time whilst ignoring others. 

Bradford and Heysel were the same time of year. What's the difference?

Every year one team or another is demonised because of how their fans react to this. 

Scousers, you can observe it forever. Nobody is stopping you. Leave us out of it. 

5 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Bbc saying that the referee cut short the mins silence because the city supporters were booing through it, (should we still be having this, every year?)

No. Ridiculous.

If we win tomorrow, there is no way I want to go Wembley with 40,000 Liverpool supporters again. But then I also don't want to watch on TV with Danny Murphy punditry. Maybe just better to go out tomorrow!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

If we win tomorrow, there is no way I want to go Wembley with 40,000 Liverpool supporters again. But then I also don't want to watch on TV with Danny Murphy punditry. Maybe just better to go out tomorrow!

Honestly that's how bad it is , being cheated tomorrow by Anthony Taylor will probably be a blessing in disguise.

3 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Sterling so over rated

I have never seen him have a good game against Liverpool, but yes he is massively overrated

chara   
27 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Weird..as I read this I realised that I just do not want to watch a Cup Final  v "That Lot".....shocked me somewhat and hard to define but I find "them" so unpalatable.

32 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Top 4 secured this weekend without playing

We are closer to City and Liverpool than the comedy behind us. 

Here's a question IF City win nothing should pep get the sack?

why not use his subs and try and win it once they scored early in the second half, seems like he's banking on winning the PL, but the BBC desperate for Liverpool to do the quad