2 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I hope TT impresses on the squad that they still owe the supporters a full season out of them. This was appalling.

I am starting to doubt his coachability. Play your best and fittest players

7 minutes ago, chelboy said:

We only really need two more wins to get top 4. The morons behind us still have to play each other and keep dropping points. 

2 wins and we improve on points tally from last season….

Ro61   

I'll ask again - how can we put 6 past Soton,outplay Madrid in their own backyard, and then play some of the worst shite ever?.I would love hear an answer from TT,because in my view that was horrendous  by him,and a midfield that is crying out for change.

10 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

A lot of this is on Tuchel. 

It’s getting to be a habit. Just pick your best side. What’s he thinking? Saving the players for the FA cup final? Sod that. We’re shipping goals against really poor sides. These performances are embarrassing and unnecessary. Sick of it. Tuchel needs to get his act together. 

24 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

TT  knew Arsenal needed to win so again he fields a joke team,he will come out afterwards and say he got it wrong

I think he is lucky that Roman has gone

If Roman was still in charge TT's job would be on the line at the start of next season. No way would Roman keep tolerating these dreadful performances.

16 minutes ago, Ham said:

What is the point of VAR? Pathetic. Saka is the media darling so it won't be mentioned.  

He's grabbing Azpillicueta and pulling him and then falls down , and not for the first time this evening. Cheated again , but we deserved it to be fair.

Diddymen   
4 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Need to bounce back Sunday. Hopefully the Hammers players will have an eye on their semi.

Even with that in mind - we will lose. Losing to Brentford and Arsenal in back to back league HOME games? WTF

Edited by Diddymen