Bison   

Chalobah at the start of the season was composed and reliable.

If I recall correctly, since the Liverpool home game, he seems to be nervous and looks to have a mistake in him.

Granted he hasn't played much recently which hasn't helped but he looks a different player to the one who was so impressive at the start of the season. 

Having said that, I don't want to see that loser Christensen play for the club again so Chalobah should get good minutes until the end of the season. 

Jasonb   

Wow, a massive win after 3 consecutive home losses.

The subs worked today, Lukaku's movement causing Dawson to get red carded.

Alonso and Pulisic combine on the counter. 

It would be nice if Pulisic keeps his shooting boots on rather than just a flash in the pan as we need different options for goals.

4 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

We have won 8 PL home games all season.

4 of them have been late winners. 

It's no surprise when you see us play. Every game is the same with us having the ball in the opponent's half passing it around and attack after attack is us  facing 10 opposition players in and around their own box.

Tuchel just confirmed that Rudiger is leaving at the end of the season.

Just now, Phoenix Blue said:

He was always leaving. Just like rice is going to leave West Ham. As soon as a player turns down contracts the dye is usually cast.

Holymoly   
Just now, Phoenix Blue said:

Cherry on the cake. Caps it all. Another victim of the protracted ownership debacle.

Thought we didn't really deserve to win the game although WHU offered virtually nothing. Our forwards need a complete rethink over the summer, the midfield needs to be completely overhauled and now it looks like we need to spend a mint creating a defense in time for August. I can't see how next season is going to go well for us. Oh, and finally, get Jorginho off my pitch. He can book the Uber to take him and Lukaku to the airport to board the easyJet back to Italy.

5 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

He was always leaving. Just like rice is going to leave West Ham. As soon as a player turns down contracts the dye is usually cast.

Am I the only one who thinks Rice is hugely overrated? 

1 minute ago, Holymoly said:

Cherry on the cake. Caps it all. Another victim of the protracted ownership debacle.

Probably, not definitely. Will be interesting where he goes. Hopefully not to another prem team

2 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I honestly think it's more a case of Rudi being wanted by arguably the biggest club in the world. Even Fergie and Utd couldn't keep Ronaldo when RM wanted him.