7 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Am I the only one who thinks Rice is hugely overrated? 

Rate him very highly personally. Never rated Jorginho but people on these pages do. Everyone has players they rate and do not rate.

9 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Nope. Me too. 

bONes   
56 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

We have won 8 PL home games all season.

4 of them have been late winners. 

Issue is all teams are parking bus, so it's very hard.

Playing away is much more open, so we thrive.

We just need slightly better tactics, maybe Tammy like striker to plow through opposition defences. Or Hazard with a bit of magic, who bailed us out in these situations most of the time :)

bONes   

I really can't understand the hate for some players, especially the ones who put a shift in.

Jorgi has been excellent for us as long as he's been here. Yes, he had a few mistakes in him this season, including today's penalty, but he's still one of our own.

As supporters we need to support our players, let's do just that!

Crucial three points especially after the loss to Arsenal. Looked like we blew it with the late penalty miss. But we kept going and credit to Alonso (I think) who put in a great ball into the box for Pulisic. We just about deserved it. A bit of a nervy game, a lot of uncertainty around the club, and we struggled for any momentum. But we got the three points. And that’s all that matters. 

Ruudboy   

Loads of criticism for the support on these pages. Personally, I have a sore throat. Shed lower was quite noisy, but this season has sort of fizzled, so not surprising the Bridge was subdued.

• Like 1

I'm shed lower and sing always. We always do. Some games are louder than others. Today wasn't the best. Took me three hours to get to the ground today as ended up walking from Clapham( the buses weren't running properly because they were shooting some film at Clapham and closed the road off), suspect a lot drove due to travel issues.. I'm still on the train now.

We have a better home support than most. It's a shame that there is never anything from the east or west stands.

1 hour ago, boratsbrother said:

He's both very good and hugely overrated. Brilliant player but no one is worth the £150m is manager thinks he is worth. West Ham may be a problem for him if his star continues to ascend at a much faster rate than there's does. He's irreplaceable for them, but wouldn't add nearly enough value to anyone who could afford him (and we can't be sure we're in that group any more) for them to make a serious bid.

At a friend's wedding in Seville so watched in a pub here rather than the ground today. Very, very frustrating but it just isn't going to improve this season, we're clearly knackered and pieced together too tentatively to take any risks on the transition, everything is going to remain in front of the oppo and everyone we have left to play this league season will be okay with that. It really is about getting to the FA Cup final in good shape without throwing too much away in the league now.

39 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

I'm shed lower and sing always. We always do. Some games are louder than others. Today wasn't the best. Took me three hours to get to the ground today as ended up walking from Clapham( the buses weren't running properly because they were shooting some film at Clapham and closed the road off), suspect a lot drove due to travel issues.. I'm still on the train now.

We have a better home support than most. It's a shame that there is never anything from the east or west stands.

Our home atmosphere has definitely declined as the Roman years have gone on. It was at its best during the first Mourinho era (even during run of the mill games), I suspect because the majority of match going fans were still mostly pre-Roman at that time (and that's less true nowadays) and it was a novel time so the excitement was high. 

Nowadays it's only the biggest games that I can potentially compare to the best ever atmospheres I have experienced. This season our 2-2 draw with Liverpool was a great one for example. Kick off times surely affects things too. 

I have repeated this here for many years and just wish the Club would help with organising it so singing people are all concentrated together. Will really help boost the atmosphere. At most of the games you get islands of singers isolated from each other amongst seas of non-singers, which ends up killing chant momentum and often ends up with one side of a stand singing one chant and another side singing a separate chant. The standing areas haven't helped change that. 

Holymoly   
2 hours ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Rate him very highly personally. Never rated Jorginho but people on these pages do. Everyone has players they rate and do not rate.

Of course Jorginho's biggest supporter is no longer here. Insofar as Rice is concerned I think he would be a huge improvement over the present options. There's no chance however that he would ever live up to his transfer fee.