JaneB

Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Saturday, 7th May 2022 (Local UK time/date)

This'll be a good one , the world's most defensive side V the side that can't score .

asvaberg   

I might set a fiver for a 0-0 result and a fiver for a hat-trick by the Belgian. Will even out the odds :)

Edited by asvaberg

0-1. After a first half stalemate in which we manage no efforts on target, a defensive mistake in the first minute of the second half, leads to a Wolves goal, their only shot in the whole game. Despite 85 per cent possession and a couple of decent chances late on in the game, we fail to penetrate a stubborn Wolves defence. Tuchel blames the players. Everyone wonders why he started Werner. 

chara   
3 hours ago, boratsbrother said:

This lot are a bit like Southampton - generally dull but can play some good stuff on the days they decide to turn up 

That's right...but also describes the bulk of the mid table non relegation non title bidder sides..the ever present "Sting In The Tail" reality of the EPL not found elsewhere.

Underestimate at your peril..as Chelsea and many others have found over the years.

They just got completely battered at home by Brighton, by all accounts they are on the beach. I don't think this matters given we don't make you work for goals.

Holymoly   
30 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

They just got completely battered at home by Brighton, by all accounts they are on the beach. I don't think this matters given we don't make you work for goals.

Mate, Wolves may be on the beach but after the last couple of league games I'd say our towels are definately on the sun loungers.

• Like 2