JaneB

Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

I'm a Tuchel fanboy and wouldn't countenance supporting sacking him, but even I must admit his substitutions today were extremely questionable. We were getting carved open from midfield and it was obvious we needed a formation change earlier.

Then again, he also has a serious limitation in the attitudes of many of our players. It isn't good enough. Some seem to be in the FA Cup final already, others in Real Madrid or Barcelona, and some are on holiday.

Infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

I don't think we will either. 

Leeds and their fans will be well up for it next week and I can see us crumbling to an embarrassing defeat and that will be it as far as top four goes. 

Problem is half the team seem to be arranging deals to sign with other clubs next season. They know they’re leaving so how much do they really care about whether we get top four or not? 

• Thanks 1

chara   

Gutted ..as usual these days.....BUT just maybe it would be better not to be in the elite Euro competition next season?

With the squad about to be decimated due to a variety of reasons a season of rebuilding and replacing along with a new "ruling body" might be the best way to go...how pointless would it be to compete at the highest level with a side unformed and a totally new environment at SB?

Better to watch other sides embarrass themselves than Chelsea be less than a force at that level.

I suspect TT will be gone or somewhat marginalised next season.

Hopefully the incoming owners will be aware or listen to wiser voices should a new coach be sought...a horrific scenario such as .... allow for poetic license here... TFSW is somehow considered the hottest coach around...on the surface the best choice...but the acceptance by us faithful is without question impossible....will the "powers" go for it or understand why they shouldn't?

Feels like the days of yore....supporting Chelsea has not always been RA times.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Would love to know how they randomly came up with 6 minutes added time, then played 7 minutes, can’t question the integrity of the officials though. 

You should, right at the end we had the ball in the corner. 100% our throw, ref gave it to them. I’m 20 yards from it and saw it clearly.

10 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Miillions of people go through divorces, tragic deaths and all kinds of bad stuff that happens to people in their lives. Human spirit helps most people still go to work and do their job without them falling apart, so I'm not buying divorce as an excuse for TT. That substitution of Lukaku for Havertz  was just plain bad terrible management.

All his subs, but also his starting eleven, keep picking AZPI who's been terrible most of the season, his love in with Cheek, putting Sarr on the pitch, putting James in the back 3, JUST PLAY CHALOBAH

Fans giving stick to Christensen since his form dipped with the contract problems, but Rudi's form has fallen off a cliff as well in recent weeks and on this form he won't be a loss to the team. On top of that, Silva is starting to look knackered, so God knows how we're going to get through the remaining games this season.

I know he's lost form too, but Chalobah has to start against Leeds next week.